Any info on these two, mom and daughter massage?

• R2P0
  • 01-31-2020, 04:37 PM
Seeing if anyone has any info on these two. They do massages and claim to be mother and daughter but I doubt it. Any info?

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/m...e/655112677427
Never had a massage where you had to bring your own linens. ��
Be careful with massages from non-experts, a back rub is fine. But a massage is a tissue/bone/muscle manipulation, it’s a skill.
  • R2P0
  • 01-31-2020, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the warning, but I’m sure they’re no worse than an amp. Lol
Would be good if you actually got a 4 hand massage and a 4 hand ending been trying to get one at some of these amps but no luck yet

There is a post of just the daughter as well same MO bring sheets only outcall

My only thing is having both there at your place more of a way to have an advantage over you little less in a hotel room setting

Would like to know if anyone has tried ?? Seems they have only been posting for a month or just a tad longer

Daughter
https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/a...y/416856752442
I texted the daughter, in her reply she stated no sexual favors, I didn’t read the rest of her response, I just deleted it.
  • R2P0
  • 01-31-2020, 05:45 PM
They are both currently at a hotel off Avalon.
140 hr both
60 hr single
80 hr single

For just massage
  • R2P0
  • 01-31-2020, 06:14 PM
They could be playing it safe and saying massage only until they meet and know you’re not a cop.
Thanks for the warning, but I’m sure they’re no worse than an amp. Lol Originally Posted by R2P0
Yw, I had a guy once, black dude that did pressure point relaxation methods. Was not a back room thing but in his front yard—it messed me up for three months
Anyone TOFT yet?
  • R2P0
  • 02-08-2020, 09:08 AM
I tried seeing them yesterday after work. I didn’t hear back so I hit a AMP, and they responded while I was in there. So I just missed them, I did get a message early this morning asking if I wanted to book because they were filling up. Sounds like people are seeing them but not talking about it.