URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 30 and Buckner
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: titty sucking, CBJ CFS, COT, Digits, Spanking, DATY, FUMA
Session Length: as long as it takes
Fee: 40 - 80
Hair Color and Length: depends on the day. Brown hair. Blond braids sometimes.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Angel is a very pretty girl. She looks younger then she is. She has flawless chocolate skin with one tattoo, conspicuous but not distracting. Nails are polished. Teeth are straight and clean, rare for a SW. 5'4", 128 lbs. See pics below.
Recommendation: Yes
[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/angel126794/4310247164/"]perky on Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

I hope this works. Click on the bar and it will take you to the pic.
Nice work Toyrrific!
Damn that is one fine looking chick!!! She is way too cute to be a SW.
I'll vouch for her. She is awesome and as nice a young lady as you could hope for.
yea she looks good
I've seen her. Thanks Toyrrific for the heads up. Great service for an unbelievable rate. And walking in your footsteps, fine sir, I saw Rokiale as well. Bit more pricey, good session but didn't feel I was gettin as much "value" lol- review to come if I can squeeze it into my schedule
Thanks M8
I am not sure what is up with Rokiale. the first two times I saw her, she was amazing. Much better then Angel in terms of GFE, CIMNQNS, etc., and general intelligence. The last two times I have seen Rokiale, she has been very distant and nowhere near as accomodating. She did say she has a BF now and he may be influencing her decisions, or she may have gotten enough money to learn about the available substances in the neighborhood. I will give her onw more chance before I go negative though.