URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 30 & Buckner
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: LFK, DFK, Titty sucking, DT, BBBJ, Digits
Session Length: as long as it took
Fee: 47 plus manicure
Hair Color and Length: brown with highlights, slightly longer then shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: very pretty, very sexy, spinner, 5'1", 115, 36B, great booty
Recommendation: Yes
Nice, Nice, Nice
what's BFF?
Best Friends Forever aka Homegirl
That 30/Buckner area must be crawling with teenage BSW's...

We don't have anything comparable in Funky Town that I'm aware of...
This is the third one I have found, oldguy. All 3 are 18. One is a non-pro high school senior that is not a working girl. The other two are reviewed on this thread. I don't know what has happened to Angel. I have been texting her for the last few days. Her period was supposed to start a few days ago and she just may be completely out of commission at the moment. You need to come on over and try out Rokiale, an amazing experience. 18 with the skills of a 25 year old.
I haven't had car sex in several years...plus I don't know the area very well and would hate to be driven up on by DPD...

No-tell motels are usually pretty filthy, but I suppose for what these girls are charging a guy could get a decent hotel room in that area and still have change left from a bill...

I find it intriguing, however, that SWs have cell phones nowadays...saves a lot of cruising time and gas doesn't it?
I, personally, love the excitement of car sex. I also know an absolutely SAFE, SAFE spot in the area. Finally, there are several decent hotels in the area (within 1/2 mile) for $39.95 - $49.95. The $25 spots are more then a little cheesy and unless the girl already has the room, I don't recommend them.

Now, if you want to venture out of your FW comfort zone, it is only a short trip across 30 to spend a little and get a lot........lol

God, that sounds like a pimp. Let me know and I will give you a tour of the area. Maybe you might even want to buy a new car while you are over here.
I think I'll wait until the weather gets nicer and the girls are walking around in shorts and tank tops...and I can wear gym shorts for easier access to Mr. Happy...
I can wear gym shorts for easier access to Mr. Happy...

RIGHT ON FWOG !!
this sounds like a great find. thanks
The Super 8 off the highway is good, has wifi, and is about $45. Get the room, then get the girl.