Amp bust lists…

Seeing some different threads about Spa raids. Can we get a list going of these closures by name and city? Was it just Lewisville and Plano?
How do we know that list won't have hearsay?

If you've seen the list compile the info and start one.

Go around and or call the places and see if someone answers.

No it wasn't if you actually READ the threads. SUPPOSEDLY.
How to be an asshole in 4 easy answers.
How to be an asshole in 4 easy answers. Originally Posted by CuriousNRH
This is so funny and true.
No kidding! I was wondering if I was in trouble after reading that!
Seeing some different threads about Spa raids. Can we get a list going of these closures by name and city? Was it just Lewisville and Plano? Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Not sure of all the different places, but a lot of times the news will have an article shortly after the busts that actually names the spas that were busted.....because LE is proud of these busts because they are preventing human trafficking (eye roll)

Correct. That dude likes to shame / berate people for simple and honest mistakes. As a bonus, he even corrects people's grammar and sentence structures too.....you know, because that provides so much value on a forum like this. The pettiness is extremely impressive though.
OP: asks question on information forum

marvel21: I WILL NOT HAVE IT, I TELL YOU! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!!!!
OP: asks question on information forum

marvel21: I WILL NOT HAVE IT, I TELL YOU! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!!!! Originally Posted by Satellite of Love
You forgot the oldie but goodie “Is the search button broken?”
Been a member for a while…I don’t know why I bother anymore with so much negativity and just plain JERKS responding. I’ll just sit back and laugh at the way this board progressively moves away from an informative dialogue to constant bickering…live and learn.
Been a member for a while…I don’t know why I bother anymore with so much negativity and just plain JERKS responding. I’ll just sit back and laugh at the way this board progressively moves away from an informative dialogue to constant bickering…live and learn. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
You read most of the remarks incorrectly. The only “Jerk” remark came from Marvel. The other remarks were pointed at him not you.
You read most of the remarks incorrectly. The only “Jerk” remark came from Marvel. The other remarks were pointed at him not you. Originally Posted by CaptainZman

I read it like this single remark here is from one of the so-called 'jerks' and the other 'jerks' show up on other threads. So, he's probably ok, haha.