City: Frisco
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Decent massage,l1,l2,l3
Hair Length and Color: Curly short hair above shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short little spinner has decent b tits with little nips one was kinda missing if you see her you will know what i mean..decent lil grabbable but thats almost juicy
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm...I know this place well and I know who works there. Neither of the two ladies are named Amy. Maybe she goes by a different name for different folks.

Also they ask for a strict "no review", in order to not draw any unwanted attention.
Hmmm...I know this place well and I know who works there. Neither of the two ladies are named Amy. Maybe she goes by a different name for different folks.

Also they ask for a strict "no review", in order to not draw any unwanted attention. Originally Posted by valentino199
They’ve recently invented this thing called “punctuation” and a “period”. Maybe give those a shot …
Nice review!!
With the spa closings going on in DFW, it would be advised to only list FBM+ and show limited activities in the ROS section. Just my opinion…take it or leave it.

Also they ask for a strict "no review", in order to not draw any unwanted attention. Originally Posted by valentino199

There is an Amy here, she also goes by Maggie if you have known her from previous AMPs.
Yes happy she was at the golden �� bucket