Young providers or old providers?

Id be happy to share thats what us mature ladies do hehe
  • AgFox
  • 03-15-2019, 09:52 PM
Weird... I wonder what AKA A.R. means.
I think..and been told that attitude is top choice over age!

Lol Blondie...
33 is still young...and wow you are sooooooo HOT!!!

I am 56...and I think I still look good...lol....and I didnt hit my prime till I was 40! Js .. lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Way to show up hot momma ! Love that teddy !
Ashley R. Aka A.R. 🔫 Originally Posted by Ash6969
Weird... I wonder what AKA A.R. means. Originally Posted by AgFox
Glad you brought that up. I was wondering the same thing. Looks like AR with a gun emoji? AR15?

Certainly, no one would be brazen & cocky enough to publicly admit to circumventing a ban using an alternative handle. Or would they??
Glad you brought that up. I was wondering the same thing. Looks like AR with a gun emoji? AR15?

Certainly, no one would be brazen & cocky enough to publicly admit to circumventing a ban using an alternative handle. Or would they?? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Who's been banned lately?

SpankyJ
Weird... I wonder what AKA A.R. means. Originally Posted by AgFox
Well if you look at the OP reviews she has three from AR15. Makes you go hmmm. Pimp.

Looks like he’s on here trying to promote his product.

Anyways. Young or old who cares as long as you’re happy with your decision.
  • BK
  • 03-16-2019, 12:15 AM
I like um mature, classy, sexy, thoughtful, playful and in good shape I certainly do not classify them as "old" to me they are YOUNG hot sexy lil babes that I am proud to spend time with them as they know how to treat a man.

I really do not connect with a girl if she wants to put on the latest rap song and get her getto grove on so to speak. Just not my thing. If she doesn't know anything about music in the 60s, 70s. or even some 80s but she damn sure knows who the latest NBA player a Kardashian if fucking this week I have no desire to be locked in a room with her. I mean what are we going to talk about other than her life as a hooker and hanging out with her pimp daddy that drives her all over the country to feed his other baby mommas.

So I don't really know what the OP means by "old" since every lady here is younger than I am. I like that women peak sexually between their mid 30s and into their 50s you can just tell they are really enjoying it as much as I am. The ladies in this thread I have seen certainly are fantastic and by no means "old" they are in better shape than most of the 20 year olds that post here.
Yayyyy loving all the banter....just stirring the pot. No negativity directed at anyone, but usually if the shoe fitsssss.....kisses ������
I have been asked to post this where ever it was needed in my Forums by the Admins . . .
Originally Posted by DickEmDown

I will keep it simple for all parties involved...

Do we care about or attack Pimps just for being on this site???? NO!!!!

Do we care if pimps are writing reviews for their girls or using their accounts to gain Powder Room access, etc???? YES!!!

You may pass this on Bio..
Additionally, I have been informed that for those of you who constantly jump on a girls Welcome Thread (even in private), a review (even in private) or even in the ML with the "Beware, she has pimp or she's is managed, stay away from her, or her pimp this, her pimp that "... it must come to a stop, or you will be banned.

The powers that be view this as Bullying and Harassment, especially when the staff receives multiple emails, RTM's, and PM's about you.

Hopefully, a word to the wise is all that is needed.
I like um mature, classy, sexy, thoughtful, playful and in good shape I certainly do not classify them as "old" to me they are YOUNG hot sexy lil babes that I am proud to spend time with them as they know how to treat a man.

I really do not connect with a girl if she wants to put on the latest rap song and get her getto grove on so to speak. Just not my thing. If she doesn't know anything about music in the 60s, 70s. or even some 80s but she damn sure knows who the latest NBA player a Kardashian if fucking this week I have no desire to be locked in a room with her. I mean what are we going to talk about other than her life as a hooker and hanging out with her pimp daddy that drives her all over the country to feed his other baby mommas.

So I don't really know what the OP means by "old" since every lady here is younger than I am. I like that women peak sexually between their mid 30s and into their 50s you can just tell they are really enjoying it as much as I am. The ladies in this thread I have seen certainly are fantastic and by no means "old" they are in better shape than most of the 20 year olds that post here. Originally Posted by BK

Excellent point BK, what is old, what is young. Those terms are relative. That's like saying someone with a million is rich. But to whom? Bill Gates, hardly. A homeless person, certainly.

I for one am a visual creature. Regardless of age, if you look good to me, I'm going to do my homework and if I find you can make the Earth move and we'd gel, you're my choice.

P.S. Thank you Chloe for calling me out, I should have chose my words better. I took the bait and reacted before I thought about what I wanted to say.

P.S.S To hell with this old v young BS. I'm done with this thread.
Staff Edit - Biomed1 It's a wonderful thing to see all these gentlemen speak so highly of us mature ladies! I'm gonna leave on a positive note ! I've met some of the best people in Arkansas
Always keeping it classy Arkansas.
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

I haven't seen a provider in the flesh (young or old) look like my friend!

She's a knockout and has kids, AND is in her later 40s...

Her face matches it all as well, she's stunning!
all this ladies are beautiful.
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

I haven't seen a provider in the flesh (young or old) look like my friend!

She's a knockout and has kids, AND is in her later 40s...

Her face matches it all as well, she's stunning! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Wow!
Maturity is usually reflected by ones posts. Age usually isn’t the issue. Originally Posted by riders1175
+1, very good point!!!