Young providers or old providers?

Weird... I wonder what AKA A.R. means. Originally Posted by AgFox
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. Makes me go "hmmmmmm"
  • Sandy
  • 03-16-2019, 01:50 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. Makes me go "hmmmmmm" Originally Posted by arealone
you guys are trying to start a false rumor's
Ashley R. Aka A.R. is her initials
you guys are trying to start a false rumor's
Ashley R. Aka A.R. is her initials Originally Posted by Sandy
I don't believe that's the case but you "ARe" welcome to your opinion.
  • Sandy
  • 03-16-2019, 02:06 PM
I don't believe that's the case but you "ARe" welcome to your opinion. Originally Posted by arealone
well do tell us what your opinion is.
In keeping on the subject of this thread, I personally prefer providers who have enough confidence in their skills to provide a memorable experience. Age has nothing to do with it most of the time. However it seems that the more youthful providers don't have that confidence and rely totally on their youth. This isn't always the case though.
I think..and been told that attitude is top choice over age!

Lol Blondie...
33 is still young...and wow you are sooooooo HOT!!!

I am 56...and I think I still look good...lol....and I didnt hit my prime till I was 40! Js .. lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
56?!?!?! No way!!! You look AMAZING!!!! As they always say, age is just a number! Unless you’re not of legal age then we have problems, lol! You look wonderful, beautiful! Keep on rockin’ that hot 56 year old body!!!
Yayyyy loving all the banter....just stirring the pot. No negativity directed at anyone, but usually if the shoe fitsssss.....kisses ������ Originally Posted by Ash6969
Instead of stirring the pot, you should try uplifting ladies in the Hobby. There is absolutely nothing more pleasing to me than telling other Providers how great they look, how I love their outfits, complimenting them on their beautiful manicured nails, or their latest hair style, cut and / or color. ECCIE has enough drama without Providers purposely making posts to merely stir a pot. Then to further admit to such is even worse.

By the way, that red bra in your Avatar pic is hot. Red is definitely your color.

This little sweet and sexy southern belle blonde beauty spreads love, not hate. I would challenge you to do the same!

Xo ~Chloe Belle~
Honestly age has nothing to do with anything. A guy is going to choose what he likes at whatever time he desires. When it comes younger or older a young pussycat can be worn out and an older one still nice and tight and vis versa. Really pussy has no face that's why we have these convos
Honestly age has nothing to do with anything. A guy is going to choose what he likes at whatever time he desires. When it comes younger or older a young pussycat can be worn out and an older one still nice and tight and vis versa. Really pussy has no face that's why we have these convos Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
You are exactly right, gorgeous!!! So good to see you on here again!!!
Anyone concerned about age never seen Sweet&Little.

She could out fuck anyone and was old enough to be my grandmother! And looked better than most 20 y/o. She commanded respect as well.. witty as fuck and funny as all hell

She could out fuck anyone and was old enough to be my grandmother! And looked better than most 20 y/o. She commanded respect as well.. witty as fuck and funny as all hell Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I remember Sweet&Little very well!!
She couldn't get enough. Always had a handful of condoms laying out.
She was beautiful, clean and had a great attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could’ve met Sweet n Little. I heard she was a firecracker!
I think confidence is key
I remember Sweet&Little very well!!
She couldn't get enough. Always had a handful of condoms laying out.
She was beautiful, clean and had a great attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
She was a beauty, and in her 50’s! She had more energy than any 20-something I’ve ever met. She was also an amazing lady and a true friend, which is a rarity in this world. She always had a funny picture to go along with nearly every post. I really miss her on the board; it was always lighthearted and fun when she was around.

She could out fuck anyone and was old enough to be my grandmother! And looked better than most 20 y/o. She commanded respect as well.. witty as fuck and funny as all hell Originally Posted by Das Ficker

Awww.....Sweet&little! She is quite the firecracker! You rarely come across a gem like her! She is missed!