Young providers or old providers?

Does EBT come into affect when you hit 30??

Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Just like if your over 50, you don’t get any senior citizen discounts boooo

You have friends?
When I'm going down hill, I'll drag those salty steel balls to bed. Making skid marks the whole way.

Limited friends as yourself.
  • Zebco
  • 04-25-2019, 11:58 AM
Younger! I got lots of free options if I want to bang chicks older than me
  • BK
  • 04-25-2019, 04:04 PM
not this shit again. Just like a gawdamn hemorrhoid keeps popping out all the time.
not this shit again. Just like a gawdamn hemorrhoid keeps popping out all the time. Originally Posted by BK
Agreed, I was hoping this was dead along with the other thread. Makes me think there's an old foe, with a new account stirring up a new mess. Let's drop it, let these threads die like they should have long ago.. Jeez, let it go. It's not changing anyone's mind.
I agree with you both. This is a dead post
not this shit again. Just like a gawdamn hemorrhoid keeps popping out all the time. Originally Posted by BK
LMAO! Agreed. Thinking it’s about time to let this old horse die.
While there might be a select group of guys who do prefer “young” providers over more mature ones as I like to refer to it, I think it’s a very small select group of guys that solely care if a provider is young or old. I think most guys base their decision off of many other reasons instead of age. Age is probably one of the least important factors. Safety would be a concern, how one presents herself on the boards, how one presents herself on social media platforms, personality, hygiene, how good does she take care of her body, her looks in general, could even be interested in a blonde or a red head or a brunette, is she classy, is she snooty, can she hold an intelligent conversation, is she down to earth, easy to get along with, offer the services the guy is looking for, is there a connection, her reviews, I can keep going.

As for the comment made in the other post by M.X.Oz, since when does one’s body determine if she’s young or old? I have seen plenty of ladies on Twitter in their 40’s with bodies that would run circles around some of the “young” ladies I’ve seen in the hobby. While I am by no means young, I do not consider myself old either. But I take great care of my body. I don’t think guys choose “young” providers bc their bodies are harder than more mature providers. I hope these pics help clarify that you can still have a body even if you are not considered “young.”

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Love your Dress !
Should we start a smart and dumb post?
My preference is 30 and over. It’s a safety thing. Girl claims to be 18 -20, could very easily be under 18. No thanks. I have left at least one appt because when I arrived the girl appeared to be underage( this was years ago). She swore she was 20. Wasn’t buying. Now I just stick to the “no doubt about it” adult ladies.
No Prius here brother. I would not fit.
Curves are plentiful. Peteite is rare. I played college ball and like the cheerleader type is all.
And I’m not a faggot. Originally Posted by splitlog
Yup. I must be queer to when I was amazed by upscale_blondie’s petite body and tight little ass...