Addressing some things!!! Thank you!

Hey guys,
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week, and happy Friday!
Due to all of the questions I get from the new guys or guys who aren’t my long term regular clients I wanted to just address some questions and concerns publicly.
I am very open and always have been in regards to what my size was, is, will be, etc. I have never understood those that aren’t very upfront when it comes to their appearance. Everyone has certain things they like and are attracted to and that goes for any size, shape, color, style! For that reason I take tons of photos and am constantly updating them. I just uploaded new pics to my website as well.

I am 5’3 and currently 150 pounds, yes I’ve still been losing and may want to lose 5-15 more. My weight loss has been for nobody but myself and for my health. I always used to be athletic, before I put on a ton of weight a few years back and I wanted it off. I’m a very determined person and ambitious, I had a goal and was going for it. I would be happy to take any kind of tests and send them to whoever wishes, and if you have questions on how I lost the weight I’d be happy to talk all about it! And my regular clients do ask and are aware

Lastly, it was never my intention to lose weight for business purposes. I did it for myself as I have said. I’m thankful to be able to operate the way that I do and maintain the success that I do with my travels thanks to all of my amazing regular clients, mainly being military towns where gentlemen are super respectful and appreciative. I do things the way I do so that I can have the kind of clients I’d wish to have, and in a manner that is lower volume so that I can still love what I do!

I do actually appreciate the concern for me that some have. I lost about 160 lbs and I know that’s not something that’s seen often. I assure you I am healthier than ever, and work closely with doctors and nutritionists. There’s no question that could offend me as any questions are certainly valid.

However, negative comments are not appreciated or necessary though they will happen.

I’m a very confident woman as a BBW and now, I’m thankful to still have 36 DD breasts and am super excited preparing for my tummy tuck & breast lift. If I could get it sooner I would, but it’s medically required that I wait 6 months from my last procedure. So no, I don’t have kids. My stomach and breasts are not “mommy damage” ha, I’ve just lost over half of my weight and need tucked I will remember the ones who treated me well from the start. I will also remember those that made judgements along the way.

Thank you guys, and I can’t wait to visit again!
Xoxo
Nicole Bloom
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 30AC0292-2F74-4ED3-B01D-0FDD21AE88FF.jpeg (89.5 KB, 389 views)
I have something negative to say, and a judgment to make. I'm sorry, but the negative is 160 (pounds). If that's that amount you lost, that's amazing. I can't seem to lose 10. Now for the judgment... You have demonstrated discipline, tenacity, dedication, established and exceeded significant goals and continue to focus on self improvement. I think it's fair to say you've done well. You're look really happy! Best of luck meeting your next goal...and the next...and the next.
Nicole Bloom, inspirational what you're doing for sure.

" Foot in mouth " sometimes happens to the best of us. I'd prefer food and water.....I'm not perfect lol. I suppose forgiveness comes in different levels.

Keep up the good work. Like I said, INSPIRATIONAL
Very thoughtful and well written narrative. I’m glad I took time to read it. Good for you for making and following through on a decision that probably only 0.1% of the people that attempt it, accomplish it. You just moved into the category of “certain things they like and are attracted to”!
You look wonderful. Congrats on your accomplishments!
Thank you so much, I appreciate you all taking the time to read what I have to say and to comment with such kindness! The reason I still always believe in good people is because more people treat me like the sweet girl I am than those that give zero care about showing any respect. I am hopeful that over this tour I will get some more recent reviews! I haven’t been getting reviews since I transitioned to mainly traveling to VA cause my clients there don’t do reviews.
There was some mention and negative comments from people I’ve never even met on a different site, and it was mentioned and questions whether my reviews are legit. Lol
So for that reason I’d love and need to get some reviews that accurately represent me now. When I see the same people all the time I know it’s harder to get the reviews and I wouldn’t want the same person to keep redoing reviews for me cause that’s not fair.
With that being said- I’m looking forward to meeting some new people that can write all about their experience with me
I’ve been laying very low for a while. I usually just stick to massage parlors for ease and safety. Maybe you can welcome me back to the hobby.
I completely understand, ease and safety are important on both sides! For that reason I typically travel to the same places and love seeing the same people pretty much everytime, but I’m always happy to have new friends and hopefully new friends that have so much fun they want to return
Meeting new people can always be nerve racking so I get it and I always try to put people at ease from the beginning when we first meet.
Message me for my website link if you don’t have it yet, I post my schedule on there.
Congratulations on your weight loss. I lost 70 pounds a couple of years ago and haven't looked back. I know it is not easy! You looked amazing before, you look amazing now and I am sure you will look amazing at the end of your weight loss journey.
It’s a great feeling to leave that excess baggage behind!& thank you much, congrats to you as well! I’ll be in your state tomorrow, somedude12!
My town is too small to visit ladies. I only enjoy company when I am not at home.
Girl your ass looks tantalizing..... Wish I was closer.
I travel often, traveled most places other than west coast which I may do this year and far northeast. Keep an eye on my schedule on my website, nicolebloom.com ��
Tried going to your website but it comes up as error. New on here so I really don't know how you did look before weight loss. But the two photos that are on here you look amazing. Congrats on your persistence and accomplishment.
You look real good