Nobody!?

Yeesh...I can't get anyone to do an outcall at my nice place on Okaloosa Island. Since I'm not really familiar with the area and the hobby scene, are outcalls generally rare?
I don't know how it works in other locations. Around here I've found most gals would prefer to meet you at their location first. Once they've met you a time or two their more comfortable doing an outcall. Might just be me though.
Yeesh...I can't get anyone to do an outcall at my nice place on Okaloosa Island. Since I'm not really familiar with the area and the hobby scene, are outcalls generally rare? Originally Posted by Anoralal
There are quite a few ladies that do outcalls if you offer them enough. Your issue may actually lie in your distance from them.
I stopped going on outcalls years ago. I just got so tired of unpredictable situations where someone else controlled the environment.
At my home I just feel more comfortable, and you know what happens when im less anxious and more comfortable...

I promise I get it...comfort is important for both parties. I'm usually fine with incalls, but being on a business trip and sharing a rental, I can't do an incall.
hi where r u
Oh my, you have attracted a great one Ano. Ante up would be my recommendation.
One of us is confused, started out looking for an outcall but ended up not being able to do an outcall because of sharing a rental.
Tank - he's sharing a rental (CAR) and not a rental (room). Trip's probably over by now...