paint my body please..............

I found this cool site....

http://www.neyrot.com/bodypainting.htm

have you ever been bodypainted?? Would you??
I want THAT job!
What Tiff said . . .

I wonder if they make edible paint, so a tongue could be used as a paintbrush?
Of course, Sports Illustrated has been doing this for about 15 years in the annual swimsuit issue.

The naked female body is such a canvas of joy!!
SI won't even respond to my resume. . . the bastards . . .
SI won't even respond to my resume. . . the bastards . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Tell them you're the agent for a certain Latina reporter...
lol--I am thinking body painting myself for the next mardi gras...makes it easier to show off my tits!!! lol
Dallas,

Here's a place close to home. His work is amazing!

http://www.paintedalive.com/homepage/index.html
cool--Thx!!
Dallas,

Here's a place close to home. His work is amazing!

http://www.paintedalive.com/homepage/index.html Originally Posted by terbul
Wow ... you said it best ... his work is amazing.
Wow ... you said it best ... his work is amazing. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
He has a store on Royal Street in New Orleans, not too far from Houston. Amtrak is less than $50 each way.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-18-2010, 05:05 AM
One Halloween I went into my corner tattoo artists place and had him marker me up with tribal work... went home, had a friend paint me with black latex peel off paint! and went out in nothing but hand crafted batwing gloves and pointy ears, a red wig.....OH.. and Thigh High black boots...

Went out looking something like this...

I had to bring a sheer cape with me just in case I got complaints, but out of 10 clubs I went to that Halloween, not a single one asked me to cover up.. go figure!
  • Jaleh
  • 09-18-2010, 02:34 PM
I've done one as the American Flag before.. Reminds me I need to find those pics
Jaleh
we want pics...wooohoooooooooooooooo

Slowand babe--you can paint mine on with your tongue any day!!!!
The gent in New Orleans does have AMAZING work!!

I used to paint my girlfriend(ex) pretty regularly. Figuring out how we could do it, and the experiments that folowed, was a truely rewarding experience. She really enjoyed the feeling of having her body stroked by the paint brush and to be honest, painting her was a trill for me too.

We figured out how to do it at home on a budget.

1. find a scene, graphic, artwork, logo or other image that you want to have painted on you.

2. create a transparency by printing the image in greyscale or black and white on clear film(available at most office supply stores)

3.we found an old overhead projector at the local resale shop for $10. you can find them on Craigslist, Ebay, Goodwill(where I found mine) etc.

4. aim and adjust the image onto the part(s) of your canvas(body) that you want painted. you can layer several different images in layer to create virtually anything. You are only limited by your imagination and, well, your canvas' ability to endure continual stimulation...

5. using a rather fine bristle paint brush, trace the outline of the image.
note: this will give you a chance to find just the right pressure, speed, area, etc. that will drive your "canvas" to the moon!

6. once traced, use the original image as a color guide to fill in the areas or express your artistist side and go your own way.

It may sound like a lot of work, and, to a certain extend, it is. But, the anticipation, sensory input and simple intimacy that you get out of it is very much worth all the effort. It goes without saying that our finished work wasn't visually comprable to the professionals but it was pretty cool nontheless.

As for edible paints; you can create your own. Simply mix or blend your choice of food coloring to thinned white cake frosting or warm white chocolate, and presto, edible body paint. Or for a more culinary treat, try warm chocolate(white, milk, dark, etc.) or liquified Jolly Ranchers(dissolved in water)

One last thing you can try along the same lines. Using the liquid latex, you can create a myriad of sexy fashon pieces specifically formed to your body that can CAREFULLY be worn in public. Let your imagination run with this one and you might be suprised what you come up with.

Enjoy.

p.s.
yes, I've tried all of the above and enjoyed every minute of it!!