propositioned on tinder

So I was on tinder and a girl I matched with straight up propositioned me. Now tinder is linked through facebook, so her real name and high school, yes I said high school, are on her profile. She's listed at 19 though. Is it me or is this just a bad idea for ladies?
Well if you want my opinion, it's A VERY BAD IDEA!! Too many red flags were going up as I was reading this. This young lady is asking for trouble
Lol run Forest run....too many flags. Can't be good.
  • lat
  • 03-24-2014, 05:17 PM
What is Tinder ?
What is Tinder ? Originally Posted by lat
what he said
what he said Originally Posted by rodog44
+2... Tinder?
Tinder: Noun. Easily combustible material.

Used in a sentence: This 19 year old girl's reputation will crash and burn like tinder during a year long drought.

Not a good idea unless she lives in Lafayette and you think she will be the next provider to join eccie....
It's a dating app for the iPhone. I guess its like a straight version of grindr.
It's a dating app for the iPhone. I guess its like a straight version of grindr. Originally Posted by giantbourbon
grindr? The more people try to explain, the more confused, out-of-it & senile I begin to feel...
She is Facebook friends with and an old classmate of a provider here. It makes me wonder if that's who turned her on to the profession.
Tinder is a dating app that links to your Facebook profile. It allows you to browse through nearby people and select either like or nope. If two people "like" each other it alerts you and allows you to chat.
Tender.
Its spelled tinder