conflicting donations

http://lafayette.backpage.com/Female...ary-25/9637214

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1017250

boths the ads were posted today .

check the difference in donation .

I first thought of posting it in the mens room .but what the heck .
She figures the people on here are a higher clientele. BP Is for lurkers best thing to do is stay away from BP. Was taught that by the awesome ladies in here.
She figures the people on here are a higher clientele. BP Is for lurkers best thing to do is stay away from BP. Was taught that by the awesome ladies in here. Originally Posted by dxking
What you say is true, but you're missing the point.

Were I the provider, I'd charge the higher rate on Bp to discourage the riffraff. Give the break to the known, reputable hobbyists.

But hey, business is business on both ends. In this case, a diligent eccie hobbyist, seeing both ads, would just call and say he saw the Bp ad.
quote--
Were I the provider, I'd charge the higher rate on Bp to discourage the riffraff. Give the break to the known, reputable hobbyists.

that is great reasoning!
Exactly, although-most of the BP clients aren't seeking GFE from my experience.
This happens similar with touring ladies on p411 in cities. To some extent they know they are expected to do a better less gimmicky service for a member from a reputable site who might review. But id still negotiate for the BP rate. If she tried to charge me different I wouldn't see her.

But really if a mere fifty dollars rate fee would keep me away from a lady......I shouldn't see her anyway. This hobby is a luxury.
I looked @ both links: hr was the same in both. What's the issue?
OHD, she changed the BP ad after this went up. ECCIE was $20 higher than BP.
You Guys Are Hilarious ...I LOVE IT !!!!! Sorry for the confusion, seems like it was taking to heart for my itty bitty little $20 mistake...

Playing it Safe
You're a hottie Bambi!!
You Guys Are Hilarious ...I LOVE IT !!!!! Sorry for the confusion, seems like it was taking to heart for my itty bitty little $20 mistake...

Playing it Safe Originally Posted by MSSS.BAMBI
Some people (providers) have goals they strive for and if that difference made your goal you have nothing to explain...hmph...not to mention it's your business... and sometimes you do change things to see what makes a difference or increases your income. I am sure BP gets more buzz so with that being said that's where anyone would test different things.

Geeze, it's hard making everyone happy! I wish some of the guys would look at things differently. I get it from their stand point be consistent, don't try to rip them off but as business women we strive to improve business. Sometimes that $20-$60 difference makes a difference...how would we ever know?