thank you to everyone that I have met, wanted to meet, or that has helped me in the past

About 10 days I had to rush to the ER with what I am now learning is a flesh eatig bacteria. I have been in the Hospital for 8-9 days getting waited on hand and foot by my wife and parents. This has helped me appreciate what I have. I am walking away from the hobby, maybe for good. Thanks those all that I have met or talked to here. Baloo
I will keep you in my prayers.. I hope you get well soon..

Melissa Madyson
God bless you baloo.
Hey Baloo! It was great hanging out w/you on here--I'll miss you man. We liked the same girls! Good luck to you--really. I'm so sorry for your illness. Get well soon.
Nothing but the best thoughts and prayers. Hope you get well soon. If you return to play or not, it has been a pleasure.
I wish you nothing but the best babe...take care & keep in touch
  • lat
  • 03-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Same here wish you the best ......
Same here wish you the best ...... Originally Posted by lat
+1
Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers. Today was a "big" day for me. I stood up for the first time in over a week. Thanks again for the well wishes.
All the BEST to you!!
Sweetheart , I hope all goes well and am glad we met! Kisses ALWAYS
How in the hell did you get that? I hope your going to be okay, it could have been tragic. There is so much icky stuff out there. I was terrified having surgery the risk of infection at the hospital.

Again, hope you have a speedy recovery, and kudos to you for being an awesome guy realizing what is important in life. Funny how sometimes it takes something drastic to happen to wake us up.

xoxo
How in the hell did you get that? Originally Posted by chellachella
That was one of the first things I thought as well.
I know Gimme, I wont use a netti pot because of stuff like this, or go into dirty water--rivers, ocean, etc. You just never know. Hell I wont go in a public hot tub. I used to manage a gym and had to shut that baby down all the time when it was "off."

Makes me wonder if I were to get back into massage when I heal up if that could be something I could get. We always talk about STD's but never really think about the other yucky stuff we can get.
I know Gimme, I wont use a netti pot because of stuff like this, or go into dirty water--rivers, ocean, etc. You just never know. Hell I wont go in a public hot tub. I used to manage a gym and had to shut that baby down all the time when it was "off."

Makes me wonder if I were to get back into massage when I heal up if that could be something I could get. We always talk about STD's but never really think about the other yucky stuff we can get. Originally Posted by chellachella
For any of those nasal cleaning things, they're usually very explicit that you MUST use distilled water. I don't use a neti pot, but I do use nasal irrigation esp. when I have a cold (it does help). DISTILLED water!