sonya's new avatar

sonya from san antonios new avatar might be the hottest i have ever seen. http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1388 guys are there others that drive you crazy
Sonya has had many that I have really liked...I hate to say it, but that isn't one of them...but then again, I'm not a man!

All of the pictures in her gallery is just too awesome! She's a hottie!
you certainly are not a man
Sonya has had many that I have really liked...I hate to say it, but that isn't one of them...but then again, I'm not a man!

All of the pictures in her gallery is just too awesome! She's a hottie! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-20-2010, 07:11 AM
And a few of her pictures in her Showcase are awfully close to breaking the rules here...
showcase is a bit on the "unique" side
And a few of her pictures in her Showcase are awfully close to breaking the rules here... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I have never seen her BCD. I agree that she has the hottest avatar, or certainly on of the top three on this site. I rate her show case in the top three as well.

Those who cast disparigaging remarks make me wonder if it is not jealousy because they can not push the boundries. Just wondering . . .
I have never seen her BCD. I agree that she has the hottest avatar, or certainly on of the top three on this site. I rate her show case in the top three as well.

Those who cast disparigaging remarks make me wonder if it is not jealousy because they can not push the boundries. Just wondering . . . Originally Posted by Bull149

No, it has nothing to do with jealously of others or being able to push the boundaries. Rules are rules. They apply to everyone not just some.
Young Sonya's photos are no exception to the Eccie rules.
I beleive the way it is, is no pink = no broken rules.

She may walk up to that line, but doesn't cross it. I think she has done it pretty tastefully too!

Bring back the colored socks, I say!
tiffany rubbing those massive breast on sonya hot legs dont sound bad
I beleive the way it is, is no pink = no broken rules.

She may walk up to that line, but doesn't cross it. I think she has done it pretty tastefully too!

Bring back the colored socks, I say! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Her pics are no worse than possibly 50% of other providers's showcases...and certainly more classy than links to their P411 or website pics...give me a break!
Rules are rules. They apply to everyone not just some. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Isn't this community made up of a whole bunch of folks who live to break rules? Just sayin'...
No, it has nothing to do with jealously of others or being able to push the boundaries. Rules are rules. They apply to everyone not just some.
Young Sonya's photos are no exception to the Eccie rules. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
..By the way Wicked Milf my name is Sonya not "young sonya"...
Ha lol.. There are many other providers breaking rules too..
And bottom line is...petiteassman and about a small country full of other hobbyists (men & women) find her very sexy and appealing...gee, I wonder why? Because she rarely posts...stays out of drama...sweet as hell...has excellent skillz...and takes great care of her clients and business...can we get an AMEN?

Can't we just be happy for her and other ladies that are truly awesome providers...instead of being so damn catty?
And bottom line is...petiteassman and about a small country full of other hobbyists (men & women) find her very sexy and appealing...gee, I wonder why? Because she rarely posts...stays out of drama...sweet as hell...has excellent skillz...and takes great care of her clients and business...can we get an AMEN?

Can't we just be happy for her and other ladies that are truly awesome providers...instead of being so damn catty? Originally Posted by Likinikki
Amen Likinikki, I whole heartedly agree, but, as you can see her avatar has raised some....... attention, and really is totally hot. Must admit, she has some classy Nip shots on her showcase, WOW, beautiful.

Lots of Terrific Avatar's of Beautiful Providers here.

"There is no such thing as BAD publicity"
it is a VERY LARGE country af hobbiests who find sonya appealing

Can't we just be happy for her and other ladies that are truly awesome providers...instead of being so damn catty? Originally Posted by Likinikki