NCNS Monday Evening

Morning all,
Just wanted to let you know that a time waster/douche is on the prowl for NOLA girls at least online. His Eccie handle is: symonds088 - he calls from an international line and does have a heavy accent. Was told he's younger (27) and he is a darker skinned man from the pictures I was shown.

He booked my time from 8-10pm Monday night then proceeds to PM me at 11;45 saying a meeting went over. Unacceptable in my book.

Fair warning!!!

xoxo
~Ariel
What if his meeting did run over, which frequently does happen?...It's enough to insult him publicly?...Certainly understand that being stood up is aggravating, but I'm cringing to see a verified provider publicly calling the guy names when he could have been detained by circumstances that he couldn't prevent,,,and then messaged you to give an excuse. A little harsh no?
Well he's a known DNS ( Do not Serve ) in the Dallas / Fort Worth area; there is such thing as my phone #, my email address and or PM through this website anytime in that almost 4 hour time span where he could have taken less than 30 seconds of his time to tell me he wasn't coming.

Don't think it's harsh at all - providers need to know which hobbyist are worth their time and which aren't.

Anyone else care to weigh in?
Just curious, did you know he was DNS prior to appt?....I just meant to convey that sometimes things do come up that we can't control that prevent communication. Your reaction seems over the top without giving him the benefit of the doubt. I don't know this guy, and I'm not making excuses for him, but I would be pretty angry if a provider did that to me if I contacted her later and gave her the reason I couldn't contact. I wouldn't expect her to be pleased, but I wouldn't expect her to bash me over one incident in a public forum.
If it had only been once to me; it may have been more forgivable. I had already begun a list of clients I would prefer not to see again due to a variety if reasons. However since this man has a multiple state reputation for doing this... No I don't believe he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He's a time waster; who knows if he was even in New Orleans last night. I believe the other providers have a right to know his reputation in a public forum so they can choose their clients wisely.