How do you like your doubles partners?

I ask this because I'm currently searching for a regular partner, but do you boys care how much (or how little) the 2 ladies have in common physically?

For instance, do you prefer that both providers have the same body type, and/or are same age range, and/or are of the same race? Or would you just be happy with 2 beautiful women, regardless of whether both are in the same physical category or not?

I have several local Kansas City women I'd love to do doubles with, but because some of them are spinners and I'm on the thicker side, I'm curious whether that would be a good or a bad combo in the eyes of potential clients.
You may have better luck if you both have the same body style, since most spinner lovers will not go for average or BBWs, and BBW lovers will not go for average or spinners.

Also, the chemistry between the two girls are important. I am the type who does not care about the other ladies body style, it is more about how she carries herself and whether or not she is geniune.
Just like men, women can also spot a faker. I want a lady who is real. I want a lady that is fun....and she carries herself well with a smile. I can ravish a woman like that anytime, no matter what weight, height, hair color, ect.

I think I posted this backwards though...the chemistry is much more important....it doesn't matter if you are both spinners or not, if you are not into each other, it's just not going to work. Chemistry is the most important, then the size.... JMHO
I agree; chemistry is #1. I've never done a double, but part of what has kept me back is not knowing whether the chemistry would be right--looking for "three together" rather than "two on one."
You may have better luck if you both have the same body style, since most spinner lovers will not go for average or BBWs, and BBW lovers will not go for average or spinners.

Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

You would be surprised ... a lot of my patrons see ladies who have absolutely in common as far as physical aspects go .. two of my last doubles reviews on The othEr boaRd are for doubles with tiny petite redhead and tall slender blonde. Both reviews are 10/10.

Another absolutely amazing double i had was with ebony lady.

My only regret is that none of these ladies live in NYC .. or i would play with them all the time!

I think chemistry is number one. Then similar values and approach to encounters. As far as body type .. if I were a guy i would prefer to schedule with different body types of ladies .. so i can get enhanced experience

Lina
I disagree Tiffany.

Some men tend to find all types of women to be beautiful in various unique ways and thus leads them to be attracted to all types of different women.

I know of some men who certainly don't limit myself to the pleasures of women with curvy bodies such as my own. Now granted, if all they see is one type and only one type. Then they'll ask their lady friends who they play with and go from there in making a decision.

My attraction to a woman first and foremost starts with her personality. If her personality is anything of arrogant/self centered/boasting always about herself. Then she's unattractive in my eyes.

If her personality is warm, bubbly, sincere, sweet & kind etc and enjoys other women (without faking it). Then regardless of her body type. I'm attracted to her!!

For instance: I was in W. Texas recently. Seeing some of my favorite sweethearts and meeting some new ones. One spoke about a lovely lady and I asked him to tell me what she was like. He introduced us. She & I met and spent time with each other w/o him.
And I was smitten. Her personality melted me. Her body was much slender than any woman I've been with.
But during our double date; regardless of the difference in our bodies. She made every inch of my older curvy womanly body feel incredibly beautiful.
And to this day, we stay in touch and will be seeing more of each other. The particular gent who introduced us, likes women in all shapes & sizes and I THANK him for it!!!

Adrielle,

Find someone whom your attracted to for various reasons. Contact her and get to know her. Take it from there.

Example: I followed the writings of BritneyBangs for a long while.
We corresponded for a bit via online and on the phone. I knew I wanted to meet her. We put it in motion and the moment I opened the door to my incall, WOW was her & my reply to each other. It only got better from that moment on.
Her spunky personality, sexy cute voice & her amazingly beautiful face & body adds to the appeal of that amazing woman I'm attracted to.

Don't limit yourself to the enjoyment of just one woman. There's pleasure to be found in all women you meet. Not just speaking sexually, either.

Enjoying doubles should be about enjoying the art & beauty of another woman. Enjoying everything about her. Regardless of body type or race. I've found that the more in tune to each other, women are. The more excited the man is.

I've experienced the so called-bi women who claimed to be but aren't.
I've been bored & turned off by their fake moans & coo's.
Now when it comes to women. I'm uber picky just as I am with the men I spend time with. I don't settle for partial unsatisfying enjoyment in this hobby. I can get that at home.
The better the comfort level - the better . Makes for a much more fun experience and no-one gets less attention than anyone else.

As memory Serves me - Aiden and Layne (BIGG CHEESY GRIN). I guess I really should post a review on this.
Well since I'm not exactly a BBW, I'm not in the "middle" of the body size scale, so I'm not necessarily one extreme or the other.

But I was curious to know that if the chemistry is good, whether the type of girl mattered or not. As far as my personal preferences for women, I don't really have a "type" looking back on my past ex-girlfriends, but I wasn't sure if that was common with gents. Although, I do occasionally giggle when I check someone P411 okays and see he very obviously has a type, I've noticed that most men have some variety in the references they give me.
I am not quite a spinner...i wear size 7....my usual duo partner is a little bigger than me,but we work it just fine{lol}!!!!........I found that size does not matter...its all in how the girls "interact" with each oter and with the guy...there has to be a special bond/connection or friendship with another provider to be a really great "duo team"....

I would love to do doubles with ANY or ALL ladies answering this post!!!
I'm just posting this so I can be under DallasRain.

I actualy prefer different body types, mix it up, makes it more interesting. Although I do have a preference, I could enjoy myself with any "type" ; attitude is everything.

Chemistry. The two are going to be doing the most intimate type of work together so it helps things to flow smoother if they can bond/work on that level.

Something else that helps, is having a plan. You know the situation, "well what do you want to do? I don't know, what would you like to do?".

"Three together" is awesome, but so is 2 on 1 ! yum!

Watching two women kiss, mmmmmmm !

Can you say "bj sandwitch"?

Nothing quite like double stimulation, DFKing while other body parts are worshiped.

I gotta stop now....
Having participated in threesomes both in the swingers scene and professionals, in all ways chemistry particularly between the two woman is the key. Even when I was younger, if the girls weren't interested in each other it just did not work. I felt like I had to be like the energizer bunny! When the chemistry was good, It was awesome.
hows this Garland baby??????????????????????? Ladies show us your sexy doubles pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had multiple double sessions and chemistry between the 2 girls is a MUST. On one of my first duos, I simply took turns with each of them. There was no girl/girl action or really any 3 way interaction. On another doubles date, one girl was very, very bi-sexual and had her way with the other girl. It was reall erotic; however, the other girl was not inclined to return the favor as she was much more into pleasing me. The chemistry for that date was almost perfect.

Sure body type does come into play. I prefer spinners, so when I seek out a doubles, the girls have to be of similar build. For me it would be awkward to have girls with 2 completely different body types. For me, a spinner and someone like Dallas would be the optimal mix. But honestly, it really is up to each guy's taste.

For me, I'm still looking for that one duo combination where both girls are truly bi and truly into each other. It lends more to a realistic adventure than some contrived session.
My first experience...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=99437

...and that's about all I have to say about that...

I'll let the ladies decide if they want to post a pic or two...

Huck
When choosing your doubles partner, she should be some one that you enjoy being with first and foremost!

I love just being around Dallas and she's my BFF! The fact that we truly care about each other shows when we are in session together. We just seem to complete each other during sessions... what she may not particularly enjoy doing,I do and vice versus. That way the guys get the ultimate experience!
Chemistry is very important. A guy wants to feel like he is participating in something real, not staged. However, I also think it is important that that the girls not be polar opposites as far as body type. A big beautiful woman and a tiny spinner are probably different types than most guys would select from. Same goes for a 40 year old milf and a 19 year old hottie, they just don't mix to me. One tall and one short would be okay, a B and a DD is fine. In fact a little variety between the two is good. Give me a 5'10" 30 year old redhead with a chest to dive into along with a cute little 5'2" college age blond cheerleader with B cups and a tight back side combo any day.