Piercings?

Let me say that because of my age, along with having led a fairly sheltered life, that I am pretty far out of the mainstream of current pop culture. I have yet to encounter a lady with piercings in places other than her ears. But, as I will soon have a week or so of freedom to pursue a few ladies, a couple of those on my short list indicate they have pierced nipples and genitalia. This seems intriguing, but I'm not sure what to do with the hardware when the fun begins. Though I do have some ideas, I'd hate to do something wrong. Am I assuming correctly that the hardware is there to enhance the fun, or is it just jewellery that comes off when the fun begins?

Do you guys like the hardware, or does it just get in the way?

JJ
I have two lip rings and a nose ring (I am tempted to get my nips pierced but hesitant because I know it's gonna hurt like hell). No one hs ever asked me to take my piercings out. Whenever I am with someone they always wonder if my lip ring will be a disturbance while kissing but by the time I'm done with them they will have forgotten my lip ring was ever there. Or, they will nibble on it during foreplay, softly tugging on my lip rings while making out is a big turn on to me. It may sound weird but when I'm wrapped up with someone who's a great kisser and they know how to tug it- that gets me in the pants
Skylar,

Thanks for the reply. The lip ring sounds interesting, especially since I like to kiss. Piercing your nips does sound like it would hurt, but if one encounters nipple rings, does one do the same kind of tugging? Now that thought just got ME in the pants.

JJ
i have found a clit piercing for DATY just gets in my way. i have learned this in my personal life...not in hobby. all others are welcomed
cock peircings get in the way...hard to do with a condom

i do love daty with a tongue ring though!!