Do you see providers that use fake pics

Its amazing how many providers use fake pics. Some are very similar to the way they look and some are not even close. Providers why do you think its such a big issue and hobbiest tell me what you think?
I don't know y anyone would use a fake pic ,just get some photos taken !
Would I see a provider with fake pics? Obviously no, but you don't know until you meet the provider. Fortunately, I've never come across a provider who uses fake pics-- probably due to my tenacious research. Unfortunately, I've come across providers who don't live up to their own menus or past reviews which definitely reminds us this is a YMMV sport.
I occasionally see one provider who uses fake pics.

She is FAR prettier than the pics she uses, so they don't really misrepresent anything. She just uses the fake pics to avoid recognition because of her day job.

What I'm getting at is there are various levels of deception out there with different intentions.

I already know most providers use fake names. But that is accepted as a given as something they do for privacy, security, etc.

We all know that a lot of providers list their ages in "provider years." But this is also not necessarily materially deceptive if she actually LOOKS the age she claims.

Well, same with pics. If the lady looks BETTER than her fake pics -- no harm done.

It's just when she materially misrepresents for purposes of having a guy make a purchase that he otherwise wouldn't make that there is an issue.
Under the heading of Fake, are you also including outdated pictures?
Fortunately, I've never seen one with fake pics. I'm fortunate because in the early days, I did browse CL.

What I think is more prevalent are the shots that are taken at such an angle so as to put the provider in the best possible light.

When she arrives at the door, it's not quite the vision you were expecting, but it is definitely the woman in the picture. Most of the ladies I have seen fall into this category. I am fortunate because some of the ladies I have seen were better than their pics. I'm doubly fortunate because I've been spared the fake pic bit.
Under the heading of Fake, are you also including outdated pictures? Originally Posted by Bull149
In my book, yes they are. An inaccurate representation of the lady and her body is B&S to me (even if they are old pics of her)
who's pictures were hot and showed the nicest of asses. when i met her seems that the 1 1/2 yrs since he last photo shott included childbirth which resulted in the tight firm ass being quite a bit larger and not as toned and the firm perky breast now being soft and less toned. i went through with the appointment but the fantasy of who i was expecting to see was gone and my excitement level was gretly diminished. strangly she probably fit the profile that many guys like so an accurate picture or 2 would have probably netted several appointments with gents who would have enjoyed her more than i did