ladies your first double

as duos or doubles have become popular so many sp's now provide them i always wonder the population can't have that many naturally bi women. so girls that were not bi what was your first time like. was it thats gross but i need the money, was it hey i always wondered , was it man i wanna try this. how did it go.. did any girls like it enough that it became not only part of your buz but part of your real life.. just wondering
You would be totally shocked to find out how many civie women have tried this and have not kissed and told. You would also be surprised how many times I have gotten what seemed to be a straight woman out of a vanilla bar or club before.

My first time was 12 years ago with my bf (now my SO), my ex SO and his new girlfriend....after several hours of drinking together. It was something I had always wondered about, but just never had the nerve until I was drunk and egged on by a room full of people.

I didn't get into 'The Biz' for another 10+ years later.
I'm not bi, but I love teasing... my first "bi" experience in my first few months in this world, and I did it because I was curious and trusted the girl asking me to join in.

I've been asked quite a bit in the mainstream, and get hit on by women alot. I prefer experimenting, exploring my self, and playing in this world because I know I'm not going to be causing drama between a guy and his girlfriend, or making things weird between me and a girlfriend-- since the boundaries in this world are so clear.

Even so, my fantasies and erotic visions that get me off when I'm alone always involve men, and I am easily seduced by men (I love the male body, mind, energy...)... so eventhough I've played with and enjoyed women, I don't consider myself bi.

Without a guy in the room ... I am not responsive to chicks... or maybe I've not been seduced yet. This is still very new to me. I enjoy the occasional double as a chance to safety explore the hidden corners of myself.