Provider "immigration" patterns...

About two months ago, Austin provider listings on P411 had increased to around 210; as of today, the number has fallen to 179...

In the meantime, Dallas provider listings are up to 501. Where are the Austin providers going?
To Dallas it appears
Whispers ran 'em out of town....
Dismal Situation

Whispers ran 'em out of town.... Originally Posted by nuglet

Damn... you really think one guy on a board of 1000's (providers always tell us that most of their clients never post) is that powerful?

LF
while it may take 100's to boost morale. it only takes 1 to bring it down. this community is only as happy as the most dismal person allows it to be. its alot easier to tear down than it is to build up, thats true in the gym and its true in the hobby
while it may take 100's to boost morale. it only takes 1 to bring it down. this community is only as happy as the most dismal person allows it to be. its alot easier to tear down than it is to build up, thats true in the gym and its true in the hobby Originally Posted by knotty man
Well said, but how does it apply to the hobby?

If I want to see provider x, I am going to see her no matter what Whispers or anyone else posts in Co-Ed. There is no direct correlation between the morale in Co-Ed and my libido.

Maybe I am unique. Who knows.

LF
bringing down the morale equates to less quality providers. either posting or being members or seeing clients. either way that is what the subject of this thread is. its no secret that there have been alot more girls retiring as of late and even more going silent on the boards. now, for some of us who knew these girls before they went quiet. it isnt to much of a problem .since not only do we know them, we know OF them. there may by guys here who have been on the board for months who may not even know of some ladies bacause of their silence. but eithr way it is affecting the hobby. obviously more ladies are leaving or going utr than are coming in ,as shown by the decline in the # of providers in austin. all im saying is a decline in morale can create immigration
Well said, but how does it apply to the hobby?

If I want to see provider x, I am going to see her no matter what Whispers or anyone else posts in Co-Ed. There is no direct correlation between the morale in Co-Ed and my libido.

Maybe I am unique. Who knows.

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
you cant see provider X if provider X is no longer here, cuz shes migrated
I suspect almost all active hobbyists are only perusing provider ads and reviews when the itch occurs. I can't imagine anyone would give a rats ass about coed drama. There might be a few rare exceptions.

For example Miss M or Filipina or whatever the hell her name was is totally my type as far as exotic looks and was at the top of my "to do" list but her board behavior got her off my list faster than Whispers can post a thread. Now that's fast.
Whispers ran 'em out of town.... Originally Posted by nuglet
None of the ones that matter.....

I'm just the excuse they use for their piss poor TCB and inability to capture any market share.,....

It's getting old Nuglet.....

Some folks around here are having a damn good time... the problem is the "in crowd" changed and your not in the group having fun it seems....

poor baby... quit yer whining man....
while it may take 100's to boost morale. it only takes 1 to bring it down. this community is only as happy as the most dismal person allows it to be. its alot easier to tear down than it is to build up, thats true in the gym and its true in the hobby Originally Posted by knotty man
Another whiner....

tried to kiss a bunch of ass with a key party that got too big... out of hand and never came to fruition because ya can't learn that there is no way to please all of them....

Quit trying to market FOR the ladies, let them run their own damn businesses and you'll have a lot more fun.
bringing down the morale equates to less quality providers. either posting or being members or seeing clients. either way that is what the subject of this thread is. its no secret that there have been alot more girls retiring as of late and even more going silent on the boards. now, for some of us who knew these girls before they went quiet. it isnt to much of a problem .since not only do we know them, we know OF them. there may by guys here who have been on the board for months who may not even know of some ladies bacause of their silence. but eithr way it is affecting the hobby. obviously more ladies are leaving or going utr than are coming in ,as shown by the decline in the # of providers in austin. all im saying is a decline in morale can create immigration Originally Posted by knotty man
So you think the girls that participate here now are "lower quality providers"?

Tell us later how that works for ya...

Yeah... they are all leaving town.....
wow! is that the best you got. your momma!
So you think the girls that participate here now are "lower quality providers"?

Tell us later how taht works for ya...

Yeah... they are all leaving town..... Originally Posted by Whispers
i meant less as in fewer not less as in lower quality. please tell me you arent that stupid. not callin names ,just askin a question