Smokers...

• R.M.
  • 03-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Just a FYI you stink and smell like a walking ash tray for those of you that do not clean up after. Menthol cigs must be the worst. But carry on. Life is short... Something to think about before your next session. Female or male...
Wtf? I don't smoke but am still offended. Get over yourself and stop being so toxic.
  • R.M.
  • 03-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Get your panties twisted much.
And not to mention the chicks with that gross smokers hair. I hate hate cigarettes
Nah, I go commando, but thanks for your concern.

Look - I thought the thread was out of nowhere and replied impulsively and apologize for the personal attack. Perhaps you'd get a better response if you offered suggestions to those who do smoke on what they can do to minimize the offensive odor, but that's just one person's observation.
Just a FYI you stink and smell like a walking ash tray for those of you that do not clean up after. Menthol cigs must be the worst. But carry on. Life is short... Something to think about before your next session. Female or male... Originally Posted by R.M.
Agree, turn off for me. Pop a peppermint or something. And don't come to my place smelling like .*****. Staff edit.....sMI
MAN SHIT BE DEAD HUH BOO?... STINKING AT ANY JOB I FIND GROSS... XXOO ANNIE
Perhaps you'd get a better response if you offered suggestions to those who do smoke on what they can do to minimize the offensive odor, but that's just one person's observation. Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski
Suggestion 1: be vacuum packed and stuck in the freezer

(that might be two suggestions)
Not sure what that means, but I bet smokers do.
Just use Skoal instead. The providers will thank you for being so courteous. Also, gives you minty fresh breath!
Good idea. Luckily for me, I kicked the habit a long time ago and am sooo glad I'm not addicted to nicotine anymore
Congrats TBL!
Good idea. Luckily for me, I kicked the habit a long time ago and am sooo glad I'm not addicted to nicotine anymore Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski
I was just joking. Chicks generally HATE dipping.

Congrats on quitting.. I know how hard it is to kick that worm dirt, man. I also quit in October 2014. I go through sunflower seeds like a MF'er now. Also, drink POTS of coffee. Had to be cold turkey for me. Just taking one or two dips a week just led to dipping some more because I had the shit on hand. Did the shit for so long that I still get the urge every day. Started in the Navy and just got to the point where I couldn't do damn near anything without taking a dip first. It's weird. I don't even WANT to do it, but the urge is there. Always will be I guess. Oh well.
I can't tolerate any smoke especially cigarettes. If I know the provider smokes will require no smoking prior to session. Have not had a problem yet but I would have to immediately walkout if I sense it. My first hobby was outcall she smelled like she lived in a n ashtray.
I don't smoke "cigerettes",but I live with an SO that smokes....BUT I keep my incall fresh & aromatically stimulating and inviting!!!.{most people cannot tell if you or someone in your house smokes if you "do the right things" to keep the atmosphere "clean & fresh smelling"}