Lost DL So Have To Cancel Metairie

Hey Nola Boys,
I am soo soooooo sorry for having to cancel!! I was all set to come to town late last night. Packed,got ready,and was heading out the door. Got my purse and checked my wallet and realized I didn't have my DL in there. Had some entertaining to do and had to work(real) over the weekend and used a different purse and couldn't carry wallet since it was a clutch. So somewhere in the process I left or dropped my DL somewhere.
I tore my house and car looking,but no luck. So no DL=no check in. I am screwed and feel like such an idiot!!
So I have to cancel since I don't have anywhere to play this time. BUT DON'T give up on me boys!! I will be happy to make it up and hope to get back Sooner than Later!!
As soon as I find it or get a new one I will let ya'll know!!
Wish me luck that I get it back and don't have to go get a new one!! lol lol
Many Apologies for all the inconveniences I have caused!!

Kisses,
Nikki
Sorry to hear that Nikki. Going to the DMV sucks. Luckily you can renew online, but it takes longer for it to arrive.
NOBODY fucks with the DMV.
Remember doing a trip to the east coast only to find no DL on me.
Made for an interesting vacation.
Hope you found it! I feel so bad it got misplaced!
Unacceptable 😩😉
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (21.1 KB, 319 views)
Get Off Me Max!! he he

All I know whatever you have to do NEVER EVER loose your DL. This is a pain in my booty and very stressful!! I am soo frustrated being home bound. BUT as soon as it arrives in the mail I am heading back to the Fine Louisiana Men!!
Have a good one guys!!
Well damn.

Haha get off you. Put the Oreo's and cool aid down and bring your little brown ass to town. You and I are gonna wrestle to see who cums first. I mean goes first. 😉 Now zipp it 🤐 Stalk ya later.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (95.0 KB, 205 views)