Needle in a Hay Stack

Trying to find a nice caucasian female without the NO BLACKS ALLOWED sign up is like finding a needle in the hay stack in Baton Rouge area.
Most of those chicks have black "boyfriends" that don't like other brothers plowing their "lady".

Also, some of those chicks rather tackle what I'm packing so they can sit back and relax while I'm pounding away and not have to walk funny after, my brother.

Just a theory, could be wrong.....Probably not, though.
Trying to find a nice caucasian female without the NO BLACKS ALLOWED sign up is like finding a needle in the hay stack in Baton Rouge area. Originally Posted by Infinityg37
True, but no sense in rehashing the subject. There's a few locals but you'll do better checking visiting providers. Plus, apparently there's a couple of guys here treating ladies badly and the usual wanna be pimps making us look bad. You know it's bad when I see black providers on backpage saying NBA under 40.
Yea I keep my eyes open for visiting providers because my locals are scared to death of me lol.
When I visit.................I have an NO AA policy:No Arrogant Assholes {dont matter what color}! lol

good luck babe...if I was there,I would love to ride!
See I like that you AOK with me.
"I think what he is trying to tell you is you black boys pack to much meat" Lol

I seriously doubt that is the reason for so many NBA providers in our area. Lets face it these girls see a lot of dick I doubt they mind the occasional extra large. They probably look forward to it.

It really is a shame that a few thugs ruin it for the majority of decent AA guys. Ultimately its the providers choice and I respect it but I am not the one being discriminated against so I guess its easy for me.

If I were AA I think I would call/pm and try and open a dialog with a provider I wanted to see with a NBA policy. My thought is once she speaks to me she will see I am not a thug and see me,maybe with the stipulation I dont leave a review but I would still get to see her.
I always found its the rythm of the stroke that's the key !!!!
Most of those chicks have black "boyfriends" that don't like other brothers plowing their "lady".

Also, some of those chicks rather tackle what I'm packing so they can sit back and relax while I'm pounding away and not have to walk funny after, my brother.

Just a theory, could be wrong.....Probably not, though. Originally Posted by albundy
Lmfao. Im not laughing at ya Al. Im laughing with ya.
I had an appointment yesterday in KC....when I opened the door and discovered the guy was black,I blurted out without thinking "Ohhh you are a fine peice of chocolate!".....he was laughing hysterically as he came inside! The provider i got the ref from did not tell me,not that it mattered! He turned out to be wayyyyy nicer than some gents I have seen whatever the color! {BUT his pecker was very small for the avaerage black man! lol}

So to me...it is all about character & personality!!!!
"I think what he is trying to tell you is you black boys pack to much meat" Lol

I seriously doubt that is the reason for so many NBA providers in our area. Lets face it these girls see a lot of dick I doubt they mind the occasional extra large. They probably look forward to it.

It really is a shame that a few thugs ruin it for the majority of decent AA guys. Ultimately its the providers choice and I respect it but I am not the one being discriminated against so I guess its easy for me.

If I were AA I think I would call/pm and try and open a dialog with a provider I wanted to see with a NBA policy. My thought is once she speaks to me she will see I am not a thug and see me,maybe with the stipulation I dont leave a review but I would still get to see her.
Originally Posted by BassCat
I don't get the part that you may still get to see her but just not write a review. What is the fun in that? I don't get that part...

If I am in AA gentlemen., and I'm good enough to see her and I should be able to write whatever I wish this established Hobbyboard...

That is still to me acceptable. Maybe in my lifetime I will never understand it, but like I said I'm like Dallas I see all kinds of people, as long as they are nice and gentlemanly!!!

Just my 2 cents I guess it don't really matter to me, I just wanted to make the person who made the statement I quoted aware that, why should you see the lady if you can't give an honest review of the account, because you are a black gentleman of AA decent.. I would never stoop to that level, but that's just me. Either she would see me and don't mind telling people she seen me because of my ethnicity, or she'll refuse to see me at all and that will be left at that.
M.M.
I could see a girl with a NBA policy asking a AA man not to leave a review since she has a NBA policy it stands to reason she wouldnt want a known black hobbyist leaving a review. I am just guessing here. A lot of us guys on the board have stated if they are black or white at some point in the past.
Trying to find a nice caucasian female without the NO BLACKS ALLOWED sign up is like finding a needle in the hay stack in Baton Rouge area. Originally Posted by Infinityg37
We grow alot bigger in the deep south lol you were in KC
I guess some white guys can remain under the illusion that the girl they want hasn't had and isn't riding any black dicks. Guess that's important to some people. But that's neither here nor there.