Who wants to USA to be invaded by ground troops? - Seems we have a resident OP that relishes the idea.

It would be kinda Interesting to see this country ground invaded for the first time. Especially now that the Russians rule America by orange proxy. Maybe the invaders will give blacks immunity Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

And I'm sure he will be on the front line to flash his piece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It would be kinda Interesting to see this country ground invaded for the first time. Especially now that the Russians rule America by orange proxy. Maybe the invaders will give blacks immunity

how typical of a low IQ negro with delusions of false persecutions. hey sissychimp what makes u think anyone's gonna give you immunity? for anything bahhaaa

try googling the War of 1812. America has been invaded before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

Date
June 18, 1812 – February 18, 1815
(2 years and 8 months) Location Eastern and Central North America, Atlantic and Pacific Oceans Result Treaty of Ghent; Status quo ante bellum with no boundary changes

for someone who claims to be superior .. u is one stupid negro!
Quote:
It would be kinda Interesting to see this country ground invaded for the first time. Especially now that the Russians rule America by orange proxy. Maybe the invaders will give blacks immunity

how typical of a low IQ negro with delusions of false persecutions. hey sissychimp what makes u think anyone's gonna give you immunity? for anything bahhaaa

Date
(2 years and 8 months) Location Eastern and Central North America, Atlantic and Pacific Oceans Result Treaty of Ghent; Status quo ante bellum with no boundary changes

for someone who claims to be superior .. u is one stupid negro! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He don be beliving any his'tree what ain't taught by dem bastions of da TROOT, Al Sharptongue, Jesse Jackson and Jeremiah Wright ! He kin always AXE dem 'bout how his'tree be fo reals !
for someone who claims to be superior .. u is one stupid negro! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wouldn't call him stupid, but he is ignorant like most Americans on history.
World War II: German Saboteurs Invade America in 1942

Normandy. Anzio. Guadalcanal. Okinawa. Those are some of the historic landing sites for World War II invasions, legendary names that should never be forgotten. But there were lesser landings, as well, such as at Amagansett, New York, and Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida. That’s right. There were at least two mini-landings in America, engineered by Germans, of course, not Allies.

In the midst of World War II, two German submarines actually put men ashore at both of those locations.

(History Net)

Japan Invades the Aleutian Islands

After the assault on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, Americans quickly became all too aware of their vulnerability. The Roosevelt administration feared that the Japanese would strike on American soil again, and homeland security became an immediate priority....

When Hawaii was attacked, Alaska was poorly prepared for an assault on its turf.... in June 1942, the Japanese attacked the Aleutian Islands. Regional naval officers directed Japanese forces to bomb an American military base at Dutch Harbor, killing more than 100 Americans. Within a week, Japan's Northern Area Fleet pushed forward and seized the islands of Adak and Kiska ...

(PBS)

Black Tom Island

On July 30, 1916, German agents set fire to a complex of warehouses and ships to halt the movement of supplies to Europe. The explosion rocked New York City, windows shattered in downtown Manhattan and the noise was heard as far away as Maryland. The property damage was estimated at $20 million (around $377 million today).

(PBS)

Hasnt worked out in the past.
Doubt it would happen in anyones favor in the future.
I wouldn't call him stupid, but he is ignorant like most Americans on history. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
ShitStainzee is stupid, as the rest of his Magnificent Douche bags are stupid.
Japan also took american territories, Wake Island and Philippines.
What Shistain Chapel said was that he wanted Russian dressing on his Shit Sandwich.

Quote:

Date

You should see his "evolution thread" in the Houston Sandbox. He must of failed biology and history multiple times.
Looks like turdfly is now the Earl of Shit Sandwiches.
I set up cucked 8 times nicely. I knew he'd post my response. Ahhh the puppets on a string
I set up cucked 8 times nicely. I knew he'd post my response. Ahhh the puppets on a string Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Over 3600 posts to date.....and you've yet to say anything on this site worth a shit.

Time to go into permanent exile....leave Eccie for good, you twit.
I set up cucked 8 times nicely. I knew he'd post my response. Ahhh the puppets on a string Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes, nicely done ShitHead. Fooled me again. I must say you are about as sharp as a marble. A legend in your own mind if you will.