Another hate hoax by libtards

I am not going to look them up or take their names down but you know who you are. You posted on this site that attacks on Jewish centers had increased under Trump and therefore Trump was at fault completely ignoring that this attacks have been increasing over the last five or six years (which makes them Obama's fault?). So now we know who was responsible and I would like (but don't expect) an apology for all the "sky is falling" posting and the lies about Trump (whose daugher is Jewish) being responsible.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...me-hoax-spree/

Do what your conscience demands....if you have one.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 01:35 PM
Fake News^^^^....I have the biggest best inaugural crowd ever!

I had more votes that Hilliary too.

Oh and Obama been listening to me on my microwave!

That is the real news....all other is fake...except the job numbers when I'm President, those are real!
Yeah Breitbart is the source of all things NAZI.

Be very careful who you accuse of this, JDrunk.

And make no mistake ... Ivanka is Jewish by injection, and has no traditional background. Her husband is from a family of fucking criminals. They belong to an Orthodox congregation, but they're not Orthodox in their homes.

They're monitored.
Be very careful who you accuse of this, JDrunk... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm accusing YOU, faggot! You're not even a real Jew, yet you start bullshit threads like this one pretending to be offended at every absurdly over-wrought and over-reaching anti-semitic "smear" you can dig up!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2006752&highlight=
Fake News^^^^....I have the biggest best inaugural crowd ever!

I had more votes that Hilliary too.

Oh and Obama been listening to me on my microwave!

That is the real news....all other is fake...except the job numbers when I'm President, those are real! Originally Posted by WTF
you and your monkey are fake...but your boi's don't care ..they love your lips

and oh yeah that house is fake too
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 04:47 PM
you and your monkey are fake...but your boi's don't care ..they love your lips

and oh yeah that house is fake too Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yea...Fake house.

Folks bought it with Fake Money , which I have bought Fake food and Fake pussy with!
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Yeah Breitbart is the source of all things NAZI.

Be very careful who you accuse of this, JDrunk.

And make no mistake ... Ivanka is Jewish by injection, and has no traditional background. Her husband is from a family of fucking criminals. They belong to an Orthodox congregation, but they're not Orthodox in their homes.

They're monitored. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck do you know about the orthodox?
Plenty, douchebag.

I'm a regular yeshiva bucher...