ONLY SUCKERS VOTED FOR TRUMP A TRUE AMERICAN TRAITOR !

Well it looks like it is only a matter of when the FBI concludes the investigation and Trump becomes a traitor to America, the biggest scandal in our history! Hillary supporters, Bernie supporters, and republicans that didn't vote for Trump were insightful and correct. Those of you that voted for Trump were gullable suckers, by continuing to support him you are now really dumb gullable suckers supporting a traitor. My advise and how I advise my students is to put America first, denounce trump as a enemy to the country, demand Impeachement and prison for Donald Trump and any other of his cohorts that knew about and covered up the attempted Russian take over of our government! You all need to reconsider your loyalty to a traitor.
Buy a new speech.
Dr Stupid is showing off his stupidity again.
Only suckers voted for Hillarybitch and honestly thought she could win ..... but at least her losing spared her the embarrassment of being put in cuffs and hauled away as soon as she finished saying the words "So help me God," .....
Would someone please teach the uneducated "Professor" how to spell GULLIBLE?

Question for StandinStupid: If Putin helped Trump, doesn't that make Putin a traitor to Russia?

Trump is bolstering the odumbo-depleted US military and encouraging more fracking to keep world oil prices low. Those policies are bad for Russia.

So Putin is a traitor, right?

Think before you post, dickhead.
  • R.M.
  • 03-23-2017, 02:24 PM
Well it looks like it is only a matter of when the FBI concludes the investigation and Trump becomes a traitor to America, the biggest scandal in our history! Hillary supporters, Bernie supporters, and republicans that didn't vote for Trump were insightful and correct. Those of you that voted for Trump were gullable suckers, by continuing to support him you are now really dumb gullable suckers supporting a traitor. My advise and how I advise my students is to put America first, denounce trump as a enemy to the country, demand Impeachement and prison for Donald Trump and any other of his cohorts that knew about and covered up the attempted Russian take over of our government! You all need to reconsider your loyalty to a traitor. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Said the sad trick in the corner on a SHMB.
Well it looks like it is only a matter of when the FBI concludes the investigation and Trump becomes a traitor to America, the biggest scandal in our history! Hillary supporters, Bernie supporters, and republicans that didn't vote for Trump were insightful and correct. Those of you that voted for Trump were gullable suckers, by continuing to support him you are now really dumb gullable suckers supporting a traitor. My advise and how I advise my students is to put America first, denounce trump as a enemy to the country, demand Impeachement and prison for Donald Trump and any other of his cohorts that knew about and covered up the attempted Russian take over of our government! You all need to reconsider your loyalty to a traitor. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Would someone please teach the uneducated "Professor" how to spell GULLIBLE?

Question for StandinStupid: If Putin helped Trump, doesn't that make Putin a traitor to Russia?

Trump is bolstering the odumbo-depleted US military and encouraging more fracking to keep world oil prices low. Those policies are bad for Russia.

So Putin is a traitor, right?

Think before you post, dickhead. Originally Posted by lustylad
No you dickhead it makes Trump the Traitor puppet and Putin the puppet master, when Trump goes to prison you better hope Oprah pardons him!
If you're putting that kind of unsubstantiated bullshit into the minds of young impressionable college students then you need to be fired. If you are indeed a teacher, which I find totally hard to believe. You are obviously teaching unauthorized material based solely on your delusions and opinions. Hopefully there is a student that catches onto your stupid shit and alerts the proper school authorities about your mutinous teaching methods and you'll be kicked to the curb like trash where you belong.

Jim
No you dickhead it makes Trump the Traitor puppet and Putin the puppet master, when Trump goes to prison you better hope Oprah pardons him! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
So you're saying Putin the "puppet master" is manipulating Trump the "puppet" into pursuing anti-Russia policies?

How does that work again? Keep going... tell us more!
So you're saying Putin the "puppet master" is manipulating Trump the "puppet" into pursuing anti-Russia policies?

How does that work again? Keep going... tell us more! Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

the "nutty professor" paints himself into a corner .. again.

Hillary Clinton Is Not The President.

There. I feel better already.
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2017, 09:29 PM
My advise and how I advise my students is.. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
My advice and what I advise losers like you is to learn how to use the English language correctly, and quit sucking cock.
No you dickhead it makes Trump the Traitor puppet and Putin the puppet master, when Trump goes to prison you better hope Oprah pardons him! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Lets get a few things straight. Trump isn't going to prison, not in the foreseeable future anyway. Oprah isn't now, nor will she ever be in the position to pardon anyone or anything. Oh and one last thing you're not a teacher, you're a complete delusional moron on a mission, lol.

Jim
If you're putting that kind of unsubstantiated bullshit into the minds of young impressionable college students then you need to be fired. If you are indeed a teacher, which I find totally hard to believe. You are obviously teaching unauthorized material based solely on your delusions and opinions. Hopefully there is a student that catches onto your stupid shit and alerts the proper school authorities about your mutinous teaching methods and you'll be kicked to the curb like trash where you belong.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
This fucking idiot ^^^ is the guy who posted that Malia Obama was being charged with felony fraud.

So you probably need a big cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP, Jim