THE ART OF NO DEAL BY RUSSIAN AUTHOR DONALD TRUMP!

Well mr deal maker failed again! No vote on healthcare bill on today the 7th anniversary of the ACA. Trumps goal was to have it complete today and it isn't happening, just like nothing else happens when Trump makes promises, what a joke! Maybe his next book could be "Donald Trump A American Failure and Traitor" You idiots support him HAHAHAHA so funny!
Swing and miss.
Artificial date to begin with. You need to have the votes before you schedule a vote. The only thing Pelosi said that made any sense. They need to get it right unlike Gruber and the Democrats.They'll get there.
It's only been 2 months. BTW, nothing of consequence has been proven about Russia. At least with Benghazi we had 4 dead bodies.

Enjoy your shit sandwich.
Root to fail! Root to fail! Root to fail!

Oh wait, if it fails, that means us libtards will be stuck with an imploding obamacare! Oh fuck, we own that one!

Root to pass! Root to pass! Root to pass!
Hey StandinInShit, shouldn't you be in class? ..... get in there and ruin more young minds .....
Someone else just started a thread on the same topic just a couple of hours before you did, you illiterate cretin. You didn't have to start a new one.

And WTF is up with screaming the thread title in ALL CAPS?

Needing a little attention today, snowflake?
Someone else just started a thread on the same topic just a couple of hours before you did, you illiterate cretin. You didn't have to start a new one.

Needing a little attention today, snowflake? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
he needs attention every day, his gloryhole business is failing

Needing a little attention today, snowflake? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I put it in all caps because it's big news, you can bet that every trump failure and every new drip about his Russian connection will be big news and in caps so you have to read it along with all the other deplorables, so get use to it or go away.
I do not care how long it takes as long as we get it right rather than to be saddled with another piece of shit legislation like Obamacare.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 04:38 PM
It's only been 2 months. BTW, nothing of consequence has been proven about Russia. At least with Benghazi we had 4 dead bodies.

Enjoy your shit sandwich.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
4486 soldiers died with the WMD spin and you fuckers voted for Bush again!

I'm still hoping Trump builds a wall around the White House to keep the Russians out!
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 04:39 PM
I put it in all caps because it's big news, you can bet that every trump failure and every new drip about his Russian connection will be big news and in caps so you have to read it along with all the other deplorables, so get use to it or go away. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Translation: You intend to be just as much of a pest and forum-hogging, attention-seeking asshole as possible. Right?
4486 soldiers died with the WMD spin and you fuckers voted for Bush again!

I'm still hoping Trump builds a wall around the White House to keep the Russians out! Originally Posted by WTF

So, the village idiot cannot come up with a response. So what does he do "Bush did it" lmao, just like your superhero Obama.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 04:51 PM
So, the village idiot cannot come up with a response. So what does he do "Bush did it" lmao, just like your superhero Obama. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Well , i was responding to a fucking 5 year old "Clinton did it" Benghazi story.