Obamacare Is Here To Stay Because Its A Great Health Care Plan And Republicans Are Evil!

The reason the republicans cannot do anything about Obamacare is because what they want to do is much worse for Americans. If instead of sucking the tit of the insurance companies they actually did something good for the average Joe it would be accepted. They are evil people though that hurt people to empower themselves, they will fail at everything they do!
Sad day for Eddie Munster and Twitler.

Hopefully not the last.
this is a major embarrassment for Trump. The GOP had 7 years to craft a plan to replace Obamacare and what do they do: they come up with an even worse and unpopular plan. That's really sad considering the GOP has majority in both the house and Senate. Trump is learning right away that you can't run the govt like you run your business. I nearly jumped for joy when I read it got pulled by trump.
this is a major embarrassment for Trump. The GOP had 7 years to craft a plan to replace Obamacare and what do they do: they come up with an even worse and unpopular plan. That's really sad considering the GOP has majority in both the house and Senate. Trump is learning right away that you can't run the govt like you run your business. I nearly jumped for joy when I read it got pulled by trump. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
All they had to do was the right thing, Trump and Republicans should have worked with democrats to make the Affordable Care Act better, instead they come up with a plan that leaves people with less benefits but tax breaks for the wealthy, thats never going to be popular.
All they had to do was the right thing, Trump and Republicans should have worked with democrats to make the Affordable Care Act better, instead they come up with a plan that leaves people with less benefits but tax breaks for the wealthy, thats never going to be popular. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You are quite right sir, Republicans were upset with Obama because they felt that he pushed Obamacare while he had the numbers w/o any assistance input from the Republicans- they (GOP) tried to do the same thing and yet failed miserably. As I stated earlier, how do you fail when you have the numbers and you had literally 7 years to create a plan and instead you made one much worse.
The reason the republicans cannot do anything about Obamacare is because what they want to do is much worse for Americans. If instead of sucking the tit of the insurance companies they actually did something good for the average Joe it would be accepted. They are evil people though that hurt people to empower themselves, they will fail at everything they do! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Who cares, Obamacare will implode by end of year. 1/3 of US Counties only have 1 provider. And providers are getting ready to pull out of more counties. It only gets better, wait until congress won't raise the debt ceiling and your EBT card gets shut off.
I nearly jumped for joy when I read it got pulled by trump. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Really, LubedAss? You can jump? All 420 pounds? Did you scare anyone?

Who cares, Obamacare will implode by end of year. 1/3 of US Counties only have 1 provider. And providers are getting ready to pull out of more counties. It only gets better, wait until congress won't raise the debt ceiling and your EBT card gets shut off. Originally Posted by canuckeight
And this will make you happy, bubba?

Then they'll take away your permanent disability and you'll be proper fooked.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Why don't you ask you pal, EATLER, Junior?

And WTF is up with your dog whistle? You know damned well that (forbidden topic) is prohibited.

Dipshit bush leaguer!

Originally Posted by lustylad
is that all you have is insults? Just admit that the GOP plan was a colossal fuckfest!!! By the way, if you care to know I have lost 14.5 lbs since I been on my weight loss med so go fuck yourself!!!!
I am proud of the House for not passing a flawed piece of legislation.
this is not a setback but proof that we are not like the libtards which will slam shit through and then wait till it passes to find out what is in it.
I thinck they did an excellent job of putting this down till they work out the flaws.
And this will make you happy, bubba?

Then they'll take away your permanent disability and you'll be proper fooked. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Nope, nothing they do affects me. And no not raising the debt ceiling and getting a budget is on both parties. We need to take care of the poor and sick but this government has created so many people that are sucking on the government dole the system cannot support it.
is that all you have is insults? Just admit that the GOP plan was a colossal fuckfest!!! By the way, if you care to know I have lost 14.5 lbs since I been on my weight loss med so go fuck yourself!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So odumbocare has been around for 7 years and it's only enabled you to lose 14.5 lbs? And you think a replacement plan can't do better?

At this rate, you're on track to dip below 400 pounds by 2020!

We need more odumbocare "success" stories and testimonials like yours, LubedAss!

Thanks for sharing!
So odumbocare has been around for 7 years and it's only enabled you to lose 14.5 lbs? And you think a replacement plan can't do better?

At this rate, you're on track to dip below 400 pounds by 2020!

We need more odumbocare "success" stories and testimonials like yours, LubedAss!

Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by lustylad
I am a veteran you dumb fuck my weight gain has nothing to do with Obamacare you are such a klutz.
I am a veteran you dumb fuck my weight gain has nothing to do with Obamacare you are such a klutz. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
If you stop using your SNAP card for potato chips and soft drinks you may drop a few lbs. Maybe a nice brisk walk.