Over 50% of babies born in USA were born on Medicaid

This is why the system is going to implode on itself.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-born-medicaid

This is what needs to change, we need to have work for people so they can pay their own way, as it is meant to be. The system is not designed for this.
  • Trey
  • 03-24-2017, 05:31 PM
My question is why get rid of abortion then? How many unwanted kids are you willing to support as most these aborted kids would be born on medicare move on to get SS food stamps wic and whatever else. Thats if they arnt foster kids.

I never understood the end game. Where do the unwanted babies go? Will god take care of them? Will the Republican party when the baby boom happens?

Short of sterilization what can be done? Any ideas how to stop people fucking. This hobby has risks, we still fucking.

There is work for people but they are dumb and think micky D can support a kid. Smart people dont have many kids. Or wait till they can afford to.
My question is why get rid of abortion then? How many unwanted kids are you willing to support as most these aborted kids would be born on medicare move on to get SS food stamps wic and whatever else. Thats if they arnt foster kids.

I never understood the end game. Where do the unwanted babies go? Will god take care of them? Will the Republican party when the baby boom happens?

Short of sterilization what can be done? Any ideas how to stop people fucking. This hobby has risks, we still fucking.

There is work for people but they are dumb and think micky D can support a kid. Smart people dont have many kids. Or wait till they can afford to. Originally Posted by Trey
so it makes more sense to take a human life who did not ask to brought in to this world, you really should stop smoking that shit you are smoking
Awesome reply Gary. You sure made a compelling argument.

There is work for people but they are dumb and think micky D can support a kid. Smart people dont have many kids. Or wait till they can afford to. Originally Posted by Trey
I am pro life. I don't advocate killing puppies either.
But I think the start would be education, we have the worst schools and uneducated teachers (StupidStan) comes to mind. Not sure what your stance on immigration is but for many countries they have guidelines that must be met to become a citizen. You just cannot let millions of people in with 60 IQ's and expect production out of them. Also, we have enough citizens with lo IQ's and they just keep breeding. Maybe if we cut back on the subsidies so there is no benefits for just having another child.
That being said I have met many illegals that work very hard, and I have met many natural born from all races that are brought up thinking that entitlements are a natural right.
IDK the answer Trey, I hope we could come up with one.
Awesome reply Gary. You sure made a compelling argument. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
just like the compelling replies you make all the time asswipe, snick
just like the compelling replies you make all the time asswipe, snick Originally Posted by gary5912
I wonder were his purple cock is? The one he likes to play with on his ass.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2017, 06:57 PM
Maybe if we cut back on the subsidies so there is no benefits for just having another child.
That being said I have met many illegals that work very hard, and I have met many natural born from all races that are brought up thinking that entitlements are a natural right.
IDK the answer Trey, I hope we could come up with one. Originally Posted by canuckeight
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/ab...cess-contracep

The answer is better sex education and quit cutting funding to PPH.

I'm sure there are more answers but the better educated the lower your birthrate.
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/ab...cess-contracep

The answer is better sex education and quit cutting funding to PPH.

I'm sure there are more answers but the better educated the lower your birthrate. Originally Posted by WTF
In today's world of The Morning After Pill and other means of birth control, it is a travesty for us as a civilized society to be using abortion as a means of birth control.
Vote Globalislamists/Uni-party/0zombies out of office and this will take care of it's self in 20 years!

Don't forget to say your prayers!

Vote Globalislamists/Uni-party/0zombies out of office and this will take care of it's self in 20 years!

Don't forget to say your prayers!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
Planned parenthood is not the answer. Quit funding Planned Parenthood.
  • Trey
  • 03-24-2017, 09:22 PM
so it makes more sense to take a human life who did not ask to brought in to this world, you really should stop smoking that shit you are smoking Originally Posted by gary5912
That aint the point. Im asking what do you want to do? Everything has cause and effect. How many Americans are aborted each year? Just think each one is another mouth. These are unwanted mouths. Who's taking care of them? Who's gonna pay? Right now its 50% on gov dime. Am I wrong to say we get an easy 60% with abortion repeal? I think it would be more. I just want a plan to deal with these things. Is it wrong to ask for a plan? We just can't say things will work out.

Planned parenthood is a great place and helps many ladies out. They do a great deal more than just abort babies. Keep them around in my opinion.
Western society is about to collapse....exactly what the elites, the communists and the Muslims want
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2017, 10:45 PM
In today's world of The Morning After Pill and other means of birth control, it is a travesty for us as a civilized society to be using abortion as a means of birth control. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Be a lot cheaper to provide that , along ewih education.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2017, 10:49 PM
+1
Planned parenthood is not the answer. Quit funding Planned Parenthood. Originally Posted by canuckeight
You evidently do not know all that PPH does.