Trump gets rid of the stupidest part of Obamacare

Good OP-ED

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/24/the-s...goes-away.html

Trump just fucked over obamacare. hahaha Fuck with the master flirt with disaster.
Also, I did not know that obamacare made it illegal for insurance companies to offer policies cheaper than obamacare based on your wellness.
Wooooooo hoooooooo!

Twitler lost again!

(This is the childish bullshit you and your Scheissfuhrer have wrought on our nation. Juvenile. Ignorant.).

What a FUCKING loser!
Wooooooo hoooooooo!

Twitler lost again!

(This is the childish bullshit you and your Scheissfuhrer have wrought on our nation. Juvenile. Ignorant.).

What a FUCKING loser! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Quit denying, you know it will implode under it's own weight. And watch Schumer and Pelosi will resign before the SHTF. And leave you libtards twisting in the wind.
Wooooooo hoooooooo!

Twitler lost again!

What a FUCKING loser! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
in the long game he'll win. let it die on the vine.

"This is basically telling the bureaucracy to let it die from neglect. "

so if there is no penalty .. no enforcement .. how many will go get that crap overpriced shit now? bahhaaa

i don't have ACA. nor would i want to. how many people got the care, used it .. then dropped it? so they were no better off than before with out coverage.
Quit denying, you know it will implode under it's own weight. And watch Schumer and Pelosi will resign before the SHTF. And leave you libtards twisting in the wind. Originally Posted by canuckeight
in the long game he'll win. let it die on the vine.

"This is basically telling the bureaucracy to let it die from neglect. "

so if there is no penalty .. no enforcement .. how many will go get that crap overpriced shit now? bahhaaa

i don't have ACA. nor would i want to. how many people got the care, used it .. then dropped it? so they were no better off than before with out coverage. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you know you may as well be talking to a