Epic Fail: Democratic National Committee

(With Russian accent)
Well...boyz and girlz the report is out. Very, very soon entire Trump family will be collected including leetle boy. Ve vill take them to Whitehouse basement where glorious leader Hillary vill take revenge. The people shall rise up against corrupt bureaucrats...ehh. no, that cannot be. Does comrade Mueller know that he has failed us? Does he know the price of failure?

Ve shall meet again, or my name is not George......

Barley here. So the DNC tried to take both the house and the Senate this last election so they could stop everything. To do this they literally made a federal case out of a molehill. It failed. They only got the house, RBG is sick, and Mueller, mighty Mueller has struck out.
All true.

I might add ruthie just wants her pudding at room temp and her depends to fit snug! fahahahahahaha
...To do this they literally made a federal case out of a molehill. .... mighty Mueller has struck out. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The farce conducted by the AntiTrumpers over the past 2+ years demonstrates just how blinded with rage and scared they have been.

It demonstrates a "saying" I've expressed numerous times in appropriate company ....

"When you embark on the journey of fucking someone your pants are down and your ass exposed in the process."

This particular farce is (and was) not believed by the vast majority of the U.S. voters and all the perpetrators have done (and are still doing) is demonstrate to the vast majority of U.S. voters just how stupid the perpetrators believe the U.S. voters are. Anyone who actually believes there was a "conspiracy" between the "Russians" (whoever the fuck that is) and Trump should be administered a psych exam and restricted from access to any potentially harmful and/or meaningful activities to themselves or others.

Those who haven't believed it, but wanted it pursued should have a tattoo branded on their forehead to warn the general public as to their lack of integrity and lack of concern for the welfare of the U.S. The appropriate word embedded in their skin would be: "LACKER"!

But, of course, it delights me they keep up the farce for the next 1 1/2 years! MAGA!!!! 2020!!!!!

Two just announced initiatives indicate some among them believe they have fucked up:

1. Elimination of the electoral college.
2. Colorado's Governor attempting to avoid the electoral college system in 2020.

One other potential strategy reveals the fear .....

.... so far only lunatics in the Democratic Party are announcing for POTUS in 2020. When will she throw in her "do"?

Look at it this way... They get the chance to be sore losers all over again.

They seem to relish it.
....and Mueller, mighty Mueller has struck out. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

He has 35 indictments. at least 80% are paper indictments of russians who'll never will be arrested or estradited for trial. that's 30 of 'em.

all that's left are the 5 Meuller has actually put on trail. 1 major and 4 minor.
(With Russian accent)
Well...boyz and girlz the report is out. Very, very soon entire Trump family will be collected including leetle boy. Ve vill take them to Whitehouse basement where glorious leader Hillary vill take revenge. The people shall rise up against corrupt bureaucrats...ehh. no, that cannot be. Does comrade Mueller know that he has failed us? Does he know the price of failure?

Barley here. So the DNC tried to take both the house and the Senate this last election so they could stop everything. To do this they literally made a federal case out of a molehill. It failed. They only got the house, RBG is sick, and Mueller, mighty Mueller has struck out. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

(With Russian accent)

Barley here. So the DNC tried to take both the house and the Senate this last election so they could stop everything. To do this they literally made a federal case out of a molehill. It failed. They only got the house, RBG is sick, and Mueller, mighty Mueller has struck out. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Proud American: " Ill have a Mueller Burger with everything on it"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " That's a pretty Big Burger sir, Lots on it"

Proud American: : What all is on it?"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " It comes with 37 indictments, 6 Guilty pleas, 6 Members of Trump staff with direct contact with Russians, Campaign Manager Paul Manafort in Jail, Personal lawyer Michael Cohen going to jail, Rick gates cooperating, Michael Flynn NIA Director cooperating, 13 Russian nationalists, 3 Russian companies, 12 Russian GRU agents, George Popodopolous went to jail and Konstain Klimnick indicted. Oh and sir I also forgot Roger Stone for his role with Wiki Leaks"

Proud American: : "Wow that's a lot. What if I jest get the bread?"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " That's what the right wing Anti American Nazi Trump supporters call a Nothing Burger"

Proud American: "I think Ill just eat somewhere else"
Proud American: " Ill have a Mueller Burger with everything on it"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " That's a pretty Big Burger sir, Lots on it"

Proud American: : What all is on it?"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " It comes with 37 indictments, 6 Guilty pleas, 6 Members of Trump staff with direct contact with Russians, Campaign Manager Paul Manafort in Jail, Personal lawyer Michael Cohen going to jail, Rick gates cooperating, Michael Flynn NIA Director cooperating, 13 Russian nationalists, 3 Russian companies, 12 Russian GRU agents, George Popodopolous went to jail and Konstain Klimnick indicted. Oh and sir I also forgot Roger Stone for his role with Wiki Leaks"

Proud American: : "Wow that's a lot. What if I jest get the bread?"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " That's what the right wing Anti American Nazi Trump supporters call a Nothing Burger"

Proud American: "I think Ill just eat somewhere else" Originally Posted by themystic
Worthless misrepresentation of the actual indictments. Most are Russian nationals who will never appear. Indictments are not convictions, only charges.
Charges based on evidence.
Charges based on evidence. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But this is all about Trump and you don't have Trump based on No Evidence, lol.
The farce conducted by the AntiTrumpers over the past 2+ years demonstrates just how blinded with rage and scared they have been.

It demonstrates a "saying" I've expressed numerous times in appropriate company ....

"When you embark on the journey of fucking someone your pants are down and your ass exposed in the process."

This particular farce is (and was) not believed by the vast majority of the U.S. voters and all the perpetrators have done (and are still doing) is demonstrate to the vast majority of U.S. voters just how stupid the perpetrators believe the U.S. voters are. Anyone who actually believes there was a "conspiracy" between the "Russians" (whoever the fuck that is) and Trump should be administered a psych exam and restricted from access to any potentially harmful and/or meaningful activities to themselves or others.

Those who haven't believed it, but wanted it pursued should have a tattoo branded on their forehead to warn the general public as to their lack of integrity and lack of concern for the welfare of the U.S. The appropriate word embedded in their skin would be: "LACKER"!

But, of course, it delights me they keep up the farce for the next 1 1/2 years! MAGA!!!! 2020!!!!!

Two just announced initiatives indicate some among them believe they have fucked up:

1. Elimination of the electoral college.
2. Colorado's Governor attempting to avoid the electoral college system in 2020.

One other potential strategy reveals the fear .....

.... so far only lunatics in the Democratic Party are announcing for POTUS in 2020. When will she throw in her "do"?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
You make excellent points as usual and the left wing will be unable to effectively refute your post - business as usual.
TM, your Meuller burger weighs 37oz. but take the meaningless useless crap (filling) out of it. which is 32 oz.

it only weighs 5 oz. not enough to sate democrats anti-trump hunger. even the fillings won't sate it.

you need a moo burger to pull that off.

its filling for the ignorant democrat masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nehhH9rfnaw
Or their interpretation !
Worthless misrepresentation of the actual indictments. Most are Russian nationals who will never appear. Indictments are not convictions, only charges. Originally Posted by eccielover
You don't know much about the law. You siding with Russia over America is ok. You come from city that cant protect its citizens right to worship. Why would you care about America? You choosing Russia over America doesn't surprise me/ Must be a Pittburg thing