DEMS in congress want the report released...here's why it won't happen...

Adam Shit and his gang are frothing at the mouth about Muleheads report not being released and can't do a fucking thing about it!!
Reports like these have never been release without indictments and this won't be an exception...the accused could sue and the parties being fourth the unproven allegations and they would be on the hook...sound familiar?
All the left in MELTDOWN mode is....PRICELESS!!
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...arent-getting/
Adam Shit and his gang are frothing at the mouth about Muleheads report not being released and can't do a fucking thing about it!!
Reports like these have never been release without indictments and this won't be an exception...the accused could sue and the parties being fourth the unproven allegations and they would be on the hook...sound familiar?
All the left in MELTDOWN mode is....PRICELESS!!
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...arent-getting/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Are you ok bb?. Your post was rather incoherent. Maybe you should have Rexdutchman proof read for you next time. His cryptic babble makes more sense. Why isn't Trump celebrating? I haven't heard much about Trump threatening the SDONY. Why is that bb? He shoots his mouth off about so many things. Why not them
Are you ok bb?. Your post was rather incoherent. Maybe you should have Rexdutchman proof read for you next time. His cryptic babble makes more sense. Why isn't Trump celebrating? I haven't heard much about Trump threatening the SDONY. Why is that bb? He shoots his mouth off about so many things. Why not them Originally Posted by themystic

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is that you?
Is that you? Originally Posted by themystic

says so right here ...

AKA MAGA Gurl

Ahhhh. Our daily dose of redstate.com hysteria.

Incoherent and annoying, bb1961. Who is Adam Shit? Mulehead?

Released without indictments? WTF are you talking about?

Three posters and five stars

Great job, as always, bb1961.
Is that you yassup ? Originally Posted by themystic(Bevis)
Ahhhh. My daily dose of mystic hysteria.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider(butthead)

Great job, as always, bb1961. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so who is DOTUS?

Dorothy of the US?

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

so who is DOTUS?

Dorothy of the US?

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

YR's DOTUS = Dipshit Of The U.S.

it can also be ... Donald of the U.S.
YR is DOTUS = Dipshit Of The U.S.

it can also be ... Donald of the U.S. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
FIFY
This is the reason why the 2020 election will be an uphill battle for the Democrats. They don't know the Law and they don't understand procedures. These people are stupid.
This is the reason why the 2020 election will be an uphill battle for the Democrats. They don't know the Law and they don't understand procedures. These people are stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17

oh they know the Law alright, they just ignore it. constantly.

or worse, pervert the law to suit their nefarious plans of destroying America!
oh they know the Law alright, they just ignore it. constantly.

or worse, pervert the law to suit their nefarious plans of destroying America! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well they better start adhering to it before Trump brings it to them. Gitmo is still open. I would like to see nothing more than it become filled with all of these assholes.
Are you ok bb?. Your post was rather incoherent. Maybe you should have Rexdutchman proof read for you next time. His cryptic babble makes more sense. Why isn't Trump celebrating? I haven't heard much about Trump threatening the SDONY. Why is that bb? He shoots his mouth off about so many things. Why not them Originally Posted by themystic
What part of LIBEL do you not understand...someone who is unindicted is then smeared in the court of public opinion with speculation and innuendo is opening themselves up for a GIANT lawsuit...maybe you can get a "go fund me" opened to cover those
HUGE costs.

I understand you are in the middle of a HUGE meltdown...and you're trashing everyone with insults...that is not very becoming of you...FUCKING GROW UP!!

Great job, as always, bb1961. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need to grow up too...I know that won't happen...get a support group together for you and your left wing loons to learn to cope with it!!