Encounter: Giovanni the stripper

User ID: -
Date: 27 Sep 2022
Name: Giovanni
Phone: 850-993-1440
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://destin.skipthegames.com/fema...-/483323746934
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: Off of Miracle Strip
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lap dance, bbbj, CG, Lazy doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'6 and 141 lbs. Curvy with a nice plump ass. Many tattoos. She has a cute face. However, she has a few small tattoos on her face.
Recommendation: Yes
I'll have to live out my fantasy through your review...unfortunately she doesn't see uhh, "the darker shades of the color scale"
I'll have to live out my fantasy through your review...unfortunately she doesn't see uhh, "the darker shades of the color scale" Originally Posted by LookingHard69
Damn I was hoping! But never mind
I'll have to live out my fantasy through your review...unfortunately she doesn't see uhh, "the darker shades of the color scale" Originally Posted by LookingHard69
Seems like most don’t honestly
I guess it depends! She had no problem seeing me and I am dark chocolate! Well granted, I am almost 40 years old and that was her question asked regarding my age.
I think she is one of those providers that will only see black men if they are late 30s or older.
She sees black guys Staff edit The Dr