Mature providers

Been checking out some mature providers lately and they seem to becoming the way to go. I've found that some of the younger providers seem to hit or miss most of the time.
I'm out of the business now and officially a cougar on the streets... My impression is that men are crazier about women 30 and up than ever, in and out of this business. Yippee!
As I wrote that I got a text from a MUCH younger male friend of mine re. something we're going to tonight. It really doesn't hurt my image in my main business that I'm seen with him...
God bless you young whippersnappers who like us older gals! I've been seeing a lot more gentlemen lately who don't mind that I've celebrated the second anniversary of my 25th birthday, yet haven't seen their 40th and even 30th year on the planet.

They've learned that an experienced woman is an experience herself.
But let me tell you, that hasn't dimmed my appreciation one wee bit of aged-to-perfection fellows with practice and patience.

Heck, I just like men, all ages and types. I discriminate only among the clean and unclean, and that's why God made bathtubs.
Ooh, and you're another Irish lady too!
I totally that mature ladies rock!!!! Wish a few more mature providers lived near Little Rock Arkansas. And greetings froma Northern Irish lad, ok not a lad, like the lass said, I am celebrating my 25th again lol
I totally that mature ladies rock!!!! Wish a few more mature providers lived near Little Rock Arkansas. And greetings froma Northern Irish lad, ok not a lad, like the lass said, I am celebrating my 25th again lol Originally Posted by weeapple
Colin Farrell rocks or what!
I have been a provider on & off for over 20 yrs!!! And loved every minute of it!!!

I have found that after I hit 40..BAM...I went "di*k crazy...lol!!!! I cant get enough!!!
When a man gets to be my age any woman under the age of 135 is still a kid.

So I love them all, and the older the better.

I have found that after I hit 40..BAM...I went "di*k crazy...lol!!!! I cant get enough!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Amen sister, I can't get enough...age and experience has it's advantages
I have found that after I hit 40..BAM...I went "di*k crazy...lol!!!! I cant get enough!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
So...I guess you'd be willing to pay use guys for the use of our dicks?
lol Charles.................
A woman with experience . . . and the knowledge that comes with it . . . extremely hot, in my book . . .
Colin Farrell rocks or what! Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
I agree about us guys from the Emerald Isle lol, but i am more like Collins great grandfather lol
I've found that some of the younger providers seem to hit or miss most of the time. Originally Posted by jhende3
I'm a little curious as to what is the alternative to "hit or miss" that occurs in the minority of the time?