bust a nut in 20???WTF????

what constitutes a quickie to you???
what happens when you go to a gal for a 15 or 20 minute quickie..and you "cant bust a nut"????...does she push you out the door "with blue balls"???
...I suspect the quickie clientele can be categorized by 2 groups.

The first are good guys just looking for a nut. They probably don't really need more than 5 minutes*, have on many occasions paid for an hour only to leave of their own choice 10-15 minutes into the session despite paying for more time. They know their bodies and needs and have simply found the cheaper "quickie" makes sense for them.

The second are the cheapskates. The give 'em an inch & they'll take mile if you let 'em crowd. That is why this is a good question. I can't imagine this group is easy it deal with.

Here is another question: how many hourly clients get up and leave after they are "done" of their own choice?

*I have yet to see an advertised 5 minute special although I can't imagine it is too far away.
  • Aguy
  • 09-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Beats me. I've never booked for less than an hour. Even a half hour would feel rushed to me. I figure a provider that is pushing quickies has no desire for any "connection" to her client and that is part of the experience for me. If I was that desperate I think I'd take matters in my own hands.
I consider anything under 30 min a quickie. Some women have decided my time was up and suddenly left without warning. If they would have given me a few minutes notice, I could have made it squirt. Nothing is worse than a woman leaving, when just a few more strokes.....

Really, even an hour is not enough time for thorough enjoyment. Seems like it is over with so quickly. Two hours would be much more comfortable. At least 3 hrs would be best. Overnight would be a dream.
Some can't bust a nut in over 20 minutes!!
what constitutes a quickie to you???
what happens when you go to a gal for a 15 or 20 minute quickie..and you "cant bust a nut"????...does she push you out the door "with blue balls"??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Most any woman could nut me in about 5 minutes. My first 2 providers...solely for the purpose of getting p411...we 1/2 hour appts. I decided then that I preferred at least a 1 hr session & getting nutted toward the end. Now I look forward to the time I can afford a 2-4 hour session with the same limitation. But to answer your question...a quickie could be 5-10 minutes. But I wouldn't hand over a c-note for that. The going measure is time. If the rate is $100 for a 1/2 hour, it should be $33 for the 10 minutes.
We simply give the guys what they ask for.
Some want an hour, others want 15 minutes.

If you sign up for a "quickie" & you "cant" bust a nut - I'd prefer you to enhance the amount you take out of your wallet to adhere to your needs.

It's not my cock, I don't know how it works. - I just know what to do with it, within the allotted time frame.

I, do not MAKE you ask for a coffee break when you know you need the happy hour.

Make it work for you.
Diana, I got it and I appreciate your colorful analogies, but the real question is what do you do with the guy that orders the coffee break so to speak but is not thru with the cup when his break is over?

I have to imagine every gal that offers a quickie session watches the clock closely. To not do so just seems bad business. So, for anyone that has dealt with this, as a provider or client, how is it handled. Do you stop him mid-thrust and ask if he wants to extend his session? Do you politely wait til he is finished and inform him he went over and ask him for additional funds. Do you just note it and if he ever calls for a repeat tell him he is ineligible for the short session?
I have this one...each time we get together we go at it like wild animals...he can only nut once, so we both have to be careful because he gets to that point several times and then we have to back off.

Today...he wanted a quickie and I was going to be out his way anyways becuase I was on my way to the airport to pick someone up. I tell him I have 40 mins, then I have to leave...can't be late.

We get into the room and we are crazy pulling off our clothes and throwing ourselves down on the bed....we moved around so fast, our heart rates up....we are jerky and trying to 'hurry it up'....

Yeah, he had a hard time. we changed postions...went from sucking to fucking...changed rooms...tried it on the counter...the couch....then finally he was able to jerk off over me and paint my face.

It was fun...but I am not sure if I would want a repeat.
Not every client is looking to connect on a deeper level or go through the motions of pretending to be boyfriend/girlfriend for an hour or more. Some just want a basic need filled with no frills and it doesn't take them very long to do it. I have a few quick guys that can go from start to finish in less than 15 minutes and they leave with a smile on their face just like my other clients. I usually don't have a problem with them over staying their time but I wouldn't send them away with blue balls if they went a little bit over.
It seems ladies offering half hours and 15 minutes is the new hobby norm. I tend to think personally ladies that offer 15 minutes and half hours were probably higher volume but thats just my opinion. Most of the ladies I saw for multiple hour booking were usually 30 minutes to two hours late. Maybe they were trying to squeeze a few QK sessions in while they were "running late" to our appointment. I doubt I will wait patiently in those cases anymore.....

I guess I might be more partial to a teaser time to see if i'd feel she had the skills for a multihour. I may have to change my stance on a few of the ladies that offer them,
It seems ladies offering half hours and 15 minutes is the new hobby norm., Originally Posted by gimme_that
I've got a theory on that. It isn't just the shorter durations but the lack of price premium for such dates.

That is it used to be a norm (rates for illustration purposes but translate across price points) for something like 30 min = $225, 60 min $300, 2hr $450 or $500. That is very much incentivizing longer dates.

Now you see pricing that is much more linear. 15 min $75, 30 min $150, 1hr $300.

So my theory is this: for a segment of providers it is easier to screw for a few minutes than actually spend a whole hour conversing, etc. so they really prefer the shorter appointments.
I can only speak for myself.. & I probably shouldn't say this - but - I hardly even check the clock when you walk in the door, so I'm going off elapsed time in my mind. The Q, HH, HR sessions are there for those who like variety, but until your Q starts to turn into an HR - there's no compensation or BB left to be discussed.

I am not high volume or low - I see who I want to see, when I want to see them - no matter how many calls come in.

I think that's the problem with this thing - PERCEPTION. "Oh, she offers short sessions - she must see 20 guys a day" umm, no, actually - I don't. & some of the other ladies don't either. No one really knows how any of the ladies run their business, or why - just a lot of opinions. That's great, but it's creating a not so good, overshadow, for some.

Not every client is looking for a wife outside of their marriage. Or a long term mistress.. Not everyone is looking for a GFE (whatever that may be, under any category) & not everyone is looking to provide as such.. so what difference does it make if someone offers a Q or HH - if you don't want it - don't do it. That's why we are all different, with different menus, & different looks.

I set time limits to give guys an option. I HAVE THE CHOICE to say "Oh, I only offer hours - but if you want to leave within 15-30 minutes - you will still pay me for the hour.. " Maybe later, but right now - it feels good to have options. Not every one has the extra "hour's" worth of time on their hands.. Not everyone can "hobby" frequently & get to know ladies for the hour. Not every provider wants to have that connection with ALL of their clients either. We all know what we're here for - the GF part of your experience - is really just a plus. But, you'd never think of that way - it's part of what you're "supposed" to get.. no?

While I was in SAT, I had a guy request an hour.. I spent the entire hour, talking to his hip. I asked him, "Is this all you'd like for me to do? Talk - to - your - hip?" His response was, I'd like that.

5 minutes into his hour - he's not done listening to my sweet nothings - but he wants to change the way he's receiving them - he wants to stand up.. 10 minutes into his hour - he asks me if I have something for him to wear, so we can do something else.. I say "yes - you're about to go over your hour.." 15 minutes into his hour - we're done.. should I have asked for compensation? YES! Another c note for 15 MORE add'l minutes of my time. But, I let it go.

The guys who want an hour with me, get just that, the guys who want 15 or 30, get that too. So, I win some - I may lose some, due to their perception, but I still win. The guys who come for quickies - normally come for 30 mins to an hour later on, bc I knocked socks off with a nice cup of coffee.

The guys that come for that, always get more time than requested.. I tend to have them over for about.. 20-30 minutes, at least 5-10 of those are spent "warming up" to each other. I don't watch the clock - What for? Yea, it's a 15 minute thing, but if I'm paying that much attention to the clock.. I can't do what I'm supposed to & I just shouldn't offer that, because time will always go over. The men who contact me, do their job without me having to give them direction.. I mean, as I said - they knew what they came for.. I've never had to rush anyone out. Unless you're going over an hour - there's no need to do so. Im not expecting you to handle your biz within the first 5 minutes. EVEN WITH A QUICK STOP - I still put in the same amount of work. It's my duty to make sure that You Come Happy & Leave HAPPIER, drained of stress.

But, this is just me.

Diana, I got it and I appreciate your colorful analogies, but the real question is what do you do with the guy that orders the coffee break so to speak but is not thru with the cup when his break is over?

I have to imagine every gal that offers a quickie session watches the clock closely. To not do so just seems bad business. So, for anyone that has dealt with this, as a provider or client, how is it handled. Do you stop him mid-thrust and ask if he wants to extend his session? Do you politely wait til he is finished and inform him he went over and ask him for additional funds. Do you just note it and if he ever calls for a repeat tell him he is ineligible for the short session? Originally Posted by atlcomedy

The guys that come for that, always get more time than requested.. I tend to have them over for about.. 20-30 minutes, at least 5-10 of those are spent "warming up" to each other. I don't watch the clock - What for? Yea, it's a 15 minute thing, but if I'm paying that much attention to the clock.. I can't do what I'm supposed to & I just shouldn't offer that, because time will always go over. The men who contact me, do their job without me having to give them direction.. I mean, as I said - they knew what they came for.. I've never had to rush anyone out. Unless you're going over an hour - there's no need to do so. Im not expecting you to handle your biz within the first 5 minutes. EVEN WITH A QUICK STOP - I still put in the same amount of work. It's my duty to make sure that You Come Happy & Leave HAPPIER, drained of stress.

But, this is just me.
Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
You seem to really enjoy yourself with what you do!
Thanks for the answers..I am contemplating this issue