Poll - How is Biz these days?

I have heard on more than one occasion that the economy has taken its toll on the number of sessions being requested these days.

Have you requested (Hobbyist) or have recieved (provider) more, less or the same amount of requests per month as a couple of years ago.
I'm not going to respond because I feel like any response is a losing proposition on this matter for providers; if we respond and say business has been booming we will look like we have been "too busy" and if anyone admits to any slow down in business it will be used by cheap, manipulative people for fodder in a XXX game of "Let's make a Deal".
It's a loaded question, you probably didn't mean it like that but IMHO it is. I don't really get when people ask questions that are so biased against any girl trying to maintain a profitable business through a source in which she advertises and thus can NOT be totally honest. There are other sources available if you are truly interested in the subject.
The economy is in seriously dire shape. Things went downhill since Dec 2007 and unemployment is through the roof.

President Obama is gearing up a $50 Billion jobs bill that needs to get enacted.

Businesses are sitting on a $1 Trillion pile of cash, but are afraid of spending it and are afraid to hire which hurts everyone.

We need to goose the economy and raise consumer confidence and we

need to do it now!
I haven't been around long enough to notice....however, I can tell you what i do know....

I am slow but steady, and that suits me just fine!

P.S. Trickle down economics would work best, IMHO
Have you ever heard this message when calling a provider?

"We're sorry, but the voice mail box for xxx-xxx-xxxx is full and cannot accept messages. Please try your call again later. Goodbye!"

I take that as a sign that business is absolutely booming; which is why I book a year in advance so they can squeeze me in.
Have you ever heard this message when calling a provider?

"We're sorry, but the voice mail box for xxx-xxx-xxxx is full and cannot accept messages. Please try your call again later. Goodbye!"

I take that as a sign that business is absolutely booming; which is why I book a year in advance so they can squeeze me in. Originally Posted by Laurentius
lol If you ever call me and you hear that, then you get a freebie!
(Which means it ain't EVER gonna happen!)

I am slow but steady, and that suits me just fine!
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
You said it darlin...btw, very sexy avatar...
lol If you ever call me and you hear that, then you get a freebie!
(Which means it ain't EVER gonna happen!) Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Well, you are obviously a lady who knows how to run a business!
It's not a scientific poll by any means but the results so far seems to be true since this economy we live in has really made a lot of people watch what they spend now. For the ladies, I am sure some have to be more conscious of how they spend their overhead, like whether they rent an incall, share an incall, or use hotels as incalls and whether they will stay in a 4 star hotel vs. a 2 star more modest but still clean and nice hotel. For fellas, they probably dont have the usual slush fund they were using and deciding to spend less on hobby and save more for their own future and retirement and every day non hobby needs. These are just a couple of variables, I know there are plenty more.
I know I'm asking for trouble here but......
No surprise the overwhelming response is hobbying less. And yet, providers raise their rates. Ladies, you can't get blood from a stone. If we hobby less we aren't going to spend more to see you. Yea, yea, I know there are fixed costs involved. However, a lot of it is time and effort. And, yes your companionship has it's benefits but seriously if we have to curtail our lifestyle maybe you could cut back on yours and bring rates down to a reasonable level.
Times are not what they were a year ago. I find myself keeping a watchful eye on what I spend. The cost is not so much in what is spent as it is in what else I am giving up. So yes I may bargain hunt but not to compromise my standards.

Regardless of who I contact I would NEVER try to haggle over a fee. A providers fee is what she believes her time is worth. Discussing this would be an insult. If Erotic Emily or whomever finds herself haggling with clients then she is attracting the wrong clients.
I can't tell since most rates are going up or has stayed the same since I started on the hobby.
Fast Gunn...you are correct but until the November elections get past us doom and gloom will be the headline. Both parties are preaching this. Scratch away the media and political spin and things are not quite as bad as they appear.
Graham,
I am not advocating haggling with a provider. I am advocating the ladies wake up and smell the coffee. Offer discounts to regulars, offer a special ( $50 off or 90 for 60, etc).
*self edit due to a fondness for non-hagglers*

Times are not what they were a year ago. I find myself keeping a watchful eye on what I spend. The cost is not so much in what is spent as it is in what else I am giving up. So yes I may bargain hunt but not to compromise my standards.

Regardless of who I contact I would NEVER try to haggle over a fee. A providers fee is what she believes her time is worth. Discussing this would be an insult. If Erotic Emily or whomever finds herself haggling with clients then she is attracting the wrong clients. Originally Posted by grahamcracker