Guess this is a medical thing but....

I thought maybe some input could help. How much can a woman be plowed in a single day for instance? Thinking about testing this??
Depends on the size of the plow and the firmness of terra that is being plowed!
Test it!!
Depends on the size of the plow and the firmness of terra that is being plowed! Originally Posted by Jonafun69
LOL to funny!
Why firm I thought the fellas like cushion?
Lol just depends on every woman...
I don't know if this helps, but in ancient Rome, the story is that Messalina, the wife of Emperor Claudius, challenged the leading prostitute in a Roman brothel to a competition to see which could see more men in 24 hours and Messalina won with a score of 25.
so.... 26 to beat the world record?

I don't know if this helps, but in ancient Rome, the story is that Messalina, the wife of Emperor Claudius, challenged the leading prostitute in a Roman brothel to a competition to see which could see more men in 24 hours and Messalina won with a score of 25. Originally Posted by BorderCrosser
When I was in a relationship, my ex and I once boned like a dozen times in one day and some of those were like PSE hehe....give or take a few....my kitty and inner thighs were sore at work the next day....ouch....I told my boss at the time that I injured myself working out....had to tell her....couldn't work through it....I'm still trying to decide if it was worth it....but yeah, don't want that to happen again so be gentle guys!!
Craziest sex experience I've had was with my recent boyfriend. We literally fucked for 9 hours straight. My kitty had to take a days time out and he said his thang hurt too, so we had agreed to NOT do that one again. hahaha

Oh and lube was not the problem. He's the only one I've found that could make me squirt and orgasm back to back. Le sigh.
Most I've done in a day is 12 but would like to not be so secret with my train.
Craziest sex experience I've had was with my recent boyfriend. We literally fucked for 9 hours straight. My kitty had to take a days time out and he said his thang hurt too, so we had agreed to NOT do that one again. hahaha Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Mine hurt too after a marathon session with an ex girlfriend years ago.. Next day when I looked at my cock while in the shower, the head was unusually swollen. It was temporary and we were at it again later that evening.
Oh and lube was not the problem. He's the only one I've found that could make me squirt and orgasm back to back. Le sigh. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
That sounds like a challenge.
Me cumming like that has a lot to do with how I feel about the guy. I can cum with guys in the hobby, but there's no emotional feeling there ,so no multiple orgasms. One if y'all are lucky. (Not being rude, just saying) My last could make me bust at least eight times in one session, and we'd usually have two or three sessions. He wasn't extra large either. And that mouth piece..... fuck. Now im extra horny and want him over.