BOOBS! Ladies BOOBS!

I'll admit went to Sugars with a mod once and had the most tittys in my face down to my kitty. So which to choose. Btw thanks Sugars for exploiting this mama that day, total turn on. So I gotta poll about what to like. What size titty do you like playin' with? Plus y'all know I fail to mention things any other phrases I may have missed, maybe the right pussycat will see.
I love big natural boobs. I love russian. Damn i need to find a provider with big tits. Great poll.
Love the pics...hate MM but love all natural big tits.
Whats MM?
bobbies
Whats MM? Originally Posted by CherryTNT210

Man Made
See and I was wanting to maybe do that. Ya know the mommy makeover.

Plus, my sis had them done and her confidence skyrocketed, plus they saved her life. She was thrown out of a car 45 feet and if it wasn't for implants she would be passed. Sadly I still had to teach her how to use a fork and fine motor skills again but luckily she survived. Made her a tank top stating with the red cross boobies save lives.

Even so long story and I've got more but thought that was me being hated on with an old stage name I may of had :P I'm just use to negative input toward my looks because of being genetically a plus size woman wth slender traits, that and being woman..always paranoid. J/kinda.
Titties are titties...they're all good!
When I do doubles with a girl I used to like soft round all naturals .. but nothing bigger than mine.. lol
I wanna get mine pierced again. Love the sensitivity.Plus the eroticity of being public with them. Very sensuous.
I wanted MM's for the LONGEST time. Thanks to my friends in the hobby spending the last five years telling me not to and maturing a bit I decided against it and BOY am I glad now that I am damn near 30 I would have regretted it. Besides I have grown pretty fond of mine. I will say though that I love a lady with MM's, big naturals, little perky ones....ok I love all boobies too!!!
I think these are purrrrrfect!

TGBailey, almost perfect. Just missing my face in between them.

Dogg