What I look for in a provider when shopping

What's the "one" thing you look for when shopping for a provider?
For me, it's not just "one" thing. Many factors come into play before I pull the trigger....but then again, I'm a persnickety fucker.

While she must be visually attractive (to me), the Provider I'm looking for has got to have (or seem to have) the "attitude" I want. Meaning sexually open, welcoming and not having a long list of inhibitions.
I know for some of ya'll it is all about looks but for me it is a combination of things while yes looks are important it is more about finding someone that I am going to click with as well. Because she can be hot as hell but if she doesn't have a personality that meshes with me it's probably not going to work and so I look to see what kind of comments they have made on here I read their ads I read their reviews to try and get a feel for what they are going to be like during a session. I have to say most of my sessions have either met or exceeded my expectations. There were a couple of so so experiences but for the most part I like to think I have been successful. But it just goes to show research pays off

Just my .02
Donation, attraction, menu. Our chemistry will determine if I will return.
spelling ?
For me, it's not just "one" thing. Many factors come into play before I pull the trigger....but then again, I'm a persnickety fucker.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Yep me too.

spelling ?
I have to use spell check so they should use it.

I told you I was persnickety

Donation, attraction, menu. Our chemistry will determine if I will return.
Like the GFE's girls, so really check reviews.

The poll's set up wrong......you really should allow for multiple choices :P
I have to go multiple choice...ass, legs, spinner, curvy/athletic...also agree that chemistry must happen if I am to return. I am a big boy but don’t like BBW. Likes to read review(s) to see if we would play well together too.
The poll's set up wrong......you really should allow for multiple choices :P Originally Posted by Beagle
The #1 thing....
No drama, personality, sexual compatibility, attractiveness. And no drama. None.
So providers if business is slow most likely your ugly and fat I wouldn't recommend Investing in fake hooters because they won't pay for themselves consider investing in liposuction and a face lift for yourself first instead. Perhaps running a special could drum up some business but you will most probably just get a bunch of grumpy psycho babbling cheapskate man whores like SL.
Is she AVAILABLE NOW??? I don't plan ahead! When I need to fuck, I want it now! But if I had to choose 5'2" 110 lbs D breasts that loves to make out, have me eat her pussy and make her feel like a million dollar baby!

Most important - is she GFE and likes to fuck old good looking men

Nothing turns me on more than having a girl say "you are so fucking hot!"

I forgot about the face! I carry covers, but not paper bags! A hot face gets me 100% of the time!
Oh fuck! I give up! Give me anything but STL!
No drama, personality, sexual compatibility, attractiveness. And no drama. None. Originally Posted by mwsatx
Sounds good to me.