Taylor Maiden is Retiring. We are gonna do a Retirement Paty Strip Club Run Some Night. Ivory was invited as well

Hey now, I can be bribed to hang out with you at P10 with the promise of lap dances from Marilyn. I can, try me. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Yup....

I've offered to join Taylor at Perfect 10 and share the company of one of our FAVORITE dancers..... A lady we both can agree on....

I might invite a few others along.....

PM me if interested as this may go down without a lot of notice.

A $25 Donation gets you Ringsid..errrrrr...

I mean a seat at the table to enjoy two of Austin's most talented mongers as they attempt to out seduce lovelies......

What will have more appeal?

The charms and oral ministrations of Taylor Maiden?

or the Charisma and thickness of Whispers Wallet?

limited seats available.....

Yes this is another shameless plug to raise mo money for kids at Christmas!
Now you know I can't do that. We can meet one on one, but I don't do luncheons with people who haven't seen me. Why incriminate myself as a provider to gentlemen who haven't incriminated themselves with me bcd? But, I would definitely love a retirement party with hobbyists who already know me.
We'll make sure you know them!

THis was all tongue in cheek.....

But when we get together with the gals at P10 it will be Tongue in ......
Sounds like fun! I'm in. I had the pleasure twice of Taylor's Glory Hole Special. It'll be sad to see her leave the community. I have nothing but good things to say.
We'll make sure you know them!

THis was all tongue in cheek.....

But when we get together with the gals at P10 it will be Tongue in ...... Originally Posted by Whispers
BTW, I still have that gift to put in your box.

Oooh, that sounds naughty. I mean, I have a child gift for your toys for tots. My first evening availability is the 21st. However, I'm all yours and am no longer considered available for evening of the 21st, but only if my favorite girl is available to work. I sure do like how Marilyn works.
Sounds like fun! I'm in. I had the pleasure twice of Taylor's Glory Hole Special. It'll be sad to see her leave the community. I have nothing but good things to say. Originally Posted by AustinBarMan
Um, who are you? Inquiring minds would love to know!
Now you know I can't do that. We can meet one on one, but I don't do luncheons with people who haven't seen me. Why incriminate myself as a provider to gentlemen who haven't incriminated themselves with me bcd? But, I would definitely love a retirement party with hobbyists who already know me. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Not exactly sure how you would be incriminating yourself anymore than those of us with board handles with reviews.

I can see protecting your anonymity with your pending retirement.

Good luck!
  • ztonk
  • 12-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Sounds like a fun evening, for sure!