Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbjcim,some tit-play
Session Length: To completion
Fee: 30
Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde,past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice titties,probably D or DD,little extra weight around the mid section,but no nasty tattoos or anything.Amazing provider just trying to pay bills.
Recommendation: Yes
Does she have any other bills to pay? Any contact info?
I have her number.. I plan in seeing her tonight. I will put in a review after I see her.
Please let us know other items on the menu. Can't wait for her number.
Thanks.
What nightline chat service?
I saw her today. Review to come. She lives in NRH. She is a a four on looks. Weight about 190. 5'7. 40dd. Other things in the menu. Bbbj fair. Uses teeth at times..ouch. But for that price.hmmm. If guys want number pm me.
can someone pm me her number.
Also pm me her number

TLF
Does she have any other bills to pay? Originally Posted by DallasBenz
Thanks DallasBenz...I just spit beer all over my computer....LMAO-that is some funny shit!
still waiting for a number
I can't find Kim's number anywhere!!!
does anybody know if this is Kim, Carlas former roomate?

Duh, here i am not realizing this was a resurrected thread... search is your friend: 817-479-3688, let me know if she is back in town, i heard she was with family in waxahachi or somewhere
Thanks but that's Carla's number. I know she's Kim's roommate but I was wondering if anyone had Kim's. I've seen Carla before.
they used the same number, Kim just isnt there anymore as far as I know and she isnt looking to hookup now that she left town. You can call and ask carla for the scoop though.