Texas the curve continues to rise

12561 cases 254 deaths.

yesterday was a huge increase as i gave the numbers in another thread.

today i sadly give another bigger increase then the prior day
890 more cases today thats an 8 percent increase over the previous day

harris and dallas county are your hot spots.

as i said few weeks ago you cowboys were saying hoax., not a big deal the curve has flattened, well it hasnt.

stay home stay home stay home

pray at home polish your guns, ship the hookers up to newyork we will montior them for you as we only have 752 cases in upstate ny, curve going down and under control.

stay safe
Whatever you say Stewie!
Removed by staff rooting for it. Hope he’s in the new wave.
12561 cases 254 deaths.

as i said few weeks ago you cowboys were saying hoax., not a big deal the curve has flattened, well it hasnt.

pray at home polish your guns, ship the hookers up to newyork we will montior them for you as we only have 752 cases in upstate ny, curve going down and under control.

stay safe Originally Posted by Missburger
What is considered "upstate NY" in your stats? Anything north of Westchester County, or talking taking a nice trip on the NYS Thruway as well? I am originally from "upstate NY", BTW, (Putnam County, just north of Westchester County), so please give your stats some context for the rest of the viewing audience.

Some parts of Texas are like upstate NY in terms of population density, and some parts of Texas are even less densely populated than that. I could see DFW and Houston areas having some further guidelines, but the rest of the state, including metro areas like Austin and San Antonio just don't have the case load to justify continuing shelter-in-place orders.

The NY/NJ/CT metro area is a very unique part of the country with its dense population and ubiquitous use of elevators and mass transit which made social distancing very hard to do. Combine that with idiots like Mayor Bill DeBlasio and his staff telling people to go out and congregate for movies and festivals, as the virus was ramping up, and you had a perfect storm that wouldn't be replicated now.
I was at Walmart 3 hours ago, it was like a God Damn zoo.. signs saying "please keep 6 feet away", and NOBODY was doing shit. I tried dodging people coming near me, only to damn near bump into others. stayed 6 feet behind the guy ahead of me checking out, but on either side of me, cashiers and others were a foot away. it looked like fucking Christmas season, so many shoppers.

I get it's about the only game in town, but I was exposed to more Fuckers at Walmart today, than all other places combined the past 2 weeks. we have to do better than this.
I was at Walmart 3 hours ago, it was like a God Damn zoo.. signs saying "please keep 6 feet away", and NOBODY was doing shit. I tried dodging people coming near me, only to damn near bump into others. stayed 6 feet behind the guy ahead of me checking out, but on either side of me, cashiers and others were a foot away. it looked like fucking Christmas season, so many shoppers.

I get it's about the only game in town, but I was exposed to more Fuckers at Walmart today, than all other places combined the past 2 weeks. we have to do better than this. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your lucky one of those fat ass Walmart whales on one of those scooters didn’t run you over.
Meatheads rooting for it. Hope he’s in the new wave. Originally Posted by bambino
i am simply giving you the numbers.
What is considered "upstate NY" in your stats? Anything north of Westchester County, or talking taking a nice trip on the NYS Thruway as well? I am originally from "upstate NY", BTW, (Putnam County, just north of Westchester County), so please give your stats some context for the rest of the viewing audience.

Some parts of Texas are like upstate NY in terms of population density, and some parts of Texas are even less densely populated than that. I could see DFW and Houston areas having some further guidelines, but the rest of the state, including metro areas like Austin and San Antonio just don't have the case load to justify continuing shelter-in-place orders.

The NY/NJ/CT metro area is a very unique part of the country with its dense population and ubiquitous use of elevators and mass transit which made social distancing very hard to do. Combine that with idiots like Mayor Bill DeBlasio and his staff telling people to go out and congregate for movies and festivals, as the virus was ramping up, and you had a perfect storm that wouldn't be replicated now. Originally Posted by SecretE
send the hookers to monroe county thank you

i will house them and keep them warm
752000 population only 750 cases to date

send the hookers here from texas, of course they need to get test.

I get it's about the only game in town, but I was exposed to more Fuckers at Walmart today, than all other places combined the past 2 weeks. we have to do better than this. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

what a wussy you is. if you were that freaked out just have the groceries delivered to your car. are you wearing a mask too?

Chungster at WallyWorld ..

BAHHAAA
12561 cases 254 deaths.

stay safe Originally Posted by Missburger
The new cases went down from the previous day!

From Friday to Saturday, we had 12561-11671=890 new cases

From Thursday to Friday, we had 11671-10230=1441 new cases

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/texas#historical
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/10/healt...day/index.html

kind of what i was saying a few weeks ago
  • Tiny
  • 04-11-2020, 10:32 PM
12561 cases 254 deaths [in Texas].

yesterday was a huge increase as i gave the numbers in another thread. Originally Posted by Missburger

send the hookers to monroe county thank you

i will house them and keep them warm
752000 population only 750 cases to date

send the hookers here from texas, of course they need to get test. Originally Posted by Missburger
Texas has a population of 29 million. So that means there's one confirmed case in Texas for every 2300 people. By your numbers there's one confirmed case in Monroe County for every 1000 people. So while you're not getting hit nearly to the extent of NYC, you're closer to harm's way than those of us here in God's Country. I do sincerely hope that you're not hit hard, and that we're not either.

I'm also sorry for the failure of your politicians to prevent the cluster fuck that's happening right now in NYC and surrounding areas. Our hospital system is in better shape and, despite a slow start by Governor Abbott, our Republican politicians have done a better job of managing the crisis. Or at least they weren't encouraging people to attend St. Patrick's Day parades when it became obvious there was a problem. I guess this is another example of why people have been leaving New York since Democrats came to dominate local politics.

Sincerely, no sarcasm here, thanks for the link in another thread to re-infections. That's truly scary.
The new cases went down from the previous day!

From Friday to Saturday, we had 12561-11671=890 new cases

From Thursday to Friday, we had 11671-10230=1441 new cases

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/texas#historical Originally Posted by friendly fred
I wasn't seeing the 8% increase over the previous day either, but a decline as well. Seems someone is not doing their math very well.
Texas has a population of 29 million. So that means there's one confirmed case in Texas for every 2300 people. By your numbers there's one confirmed case in Monroe County for every 1000 people. So while you're not getting hit nearly to the extent of NYC, you're closer to harm's way than those of us here in God's Country. I do sincerely hope that you're not hit hard, and that we're not either.

I'm also sorry for the failure of your politicians to prevent the cluster fuck that's happening right now in NYC and surrounding areas. Our hospital system is in better shape and, despite a slow start by Governor Abbott, our Republican politicians have done a better job of managing the crisis. Or at least they weren't encouraging people to attend St. Patrick's Day parades when it became obvious there was a problem. I guess this is another example of why people have been leaving New York since Democrats came to dominate local politics.

Sincerely, no sarcasm here, thanks for the link in another thread to re-infections. That's truly scary. Originally Posted by Tiny
All parades were shut down in New York
Your state has large areas of low population lots of land but small population
Then of course your big cities
Your curve is still rising
Wait to see where it goes
Send hookers here
Read the article