Americans at World Health Organization transmitted real-time information about coronavirus to Trump administration

More than a dozen U.S. researchers, physicians and public health experts, many of them from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, were working full time at the Geneva headquarters of the World Health Organization as the novel coronavirus emerged late last year and transmitted real-time information about its discovery and spread in China to the Trump administration, according to U.S. and international officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...eed_story.html

Until recently, Trump has repeatedly praised China for “working really hard” on the virus, and during this same period offered thanks for “their efforts and transparency.”
“It will all work out well,” he tweeted in late January. “On behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi.”
  • oeb11
  • 04-19-2020, 03:23 PM
WaPo propaganda

j66- get a life and try to read something outside the limited spectrum of Trump Hate!
Well, my subscription to RedState has expired, and as the WaPo always notes....Democracy dies in Darkness.
Well, my subscription to RedState has expired, and as the WaPo always notes....Democracy dies in Darkness. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
LOLLING!

Well put, Jaxson!
More than a dozen U.S. researchers... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Well, aren't you special?

Orange Man Good
More than a dozen U.S. researchers, physicians and public health experts, many of them from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, were working full time at the Geneva headquarters of the World Health Organization as the novel coronavirus emerged late last year and transmitted real-time information about its discovery and spread in China to the Trump administration, according to U.S. and international officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...eed_story.html

Until recently, Trump has repeatedly praised China for “working really hard” on the virus, and during this same period offered thanks for “their efforts and transparency.”
“It will all work out well,” he tweeted in late January. “On behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi.”
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I think you've been told many times in the past that Washington Post is shit but you keep posting from that rag and you keep getting it debunked and your ass handed to you. You better start using your head.
I think you've been told many times in the past that Washington Post is shit but you keep posting from that rag and you keep getting it debunked and your ass handed to you. You better start using your head. Originally Posted by Levianon17
See post #3
See post #3 Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Cancel all your subscriptions and get prescription, lol.
those 4 Congressional Folks took it seriously in mid-February, when they dumped their stock holdings.
Cancel all your subscriptions and get prescription, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Just curious, did all you Eccie medical experts graduate from the trump university of medicine....are you still obligated to repay your student loans from the trump foundation.

If I were holding the bag of shit the great leader sold his students I’d drop it from the roof of a building onto one of the Alex Jones protestors.
Trump's approval rally has disappeared

A new Gallup poll finds President Donald Trump's approval stands at 43%. His disapproval rating is at 54%.

As the Biden coalition grows tremendously strong the great leaders polls continue to drop. These are bad signs for the great leader, I’m thinking the end of the great leaders regime is thankfully coming to a spectacular ending.
The same WHO was said the virus couldn't be transmitted human to human? And then deleted it secretly.

Yeah, CNN has more credibility.
I've never heard of the Post being called a prescription before but I can see the analogy.
Read 2 articles first thing in the morning and repeat as needed throughout the day for trump/trumpy dishonesty syndrome (TDS).
Interesting that trumpys advocate the use of hydroxychloroquine but avoid the use of the Post.
If only they would share their research into the unrealibility of the Post.
But then you have to have proof before you can show it to others.

Cancel all your subscriptions and get prescription, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If they secretly deleted it, how do you know?
Link to your proof?

Even you must know that the WHO was rife with trump administration's representatives recieving info in real time, right?
Or maybe you don't.
You provide a link to your claim and I'll post one to mine.
Just kidding. You can keep pretending you have one. Here is mine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ed_story.html/

The same WHO was said the virus couldn't be transmitted human to human? And then deleted it secretly.

Yeah, CNN has more credibility. Originally Posted by gnadfly
There is no getting around the fact that Trump's leading expert and adviser on pandemics, Dr. Fauci was telling him and the entire country on Feb. 29th that healthy Americans had no reason to fear the coronavirus and if they had a cruise booked, there was no reason not to go. So when the left keeps regurgitating that Trump should have listened to his science adviser's, that is exactly what he was doing.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa...o-worry-about/

During a Feb. 29, 2020, interview, Dr. Fauci said that at that time and under the circumstances pertaining to that date, Americans didn't need to change their behavior patterns.

Now if you want to argue that Dr. Fauci got it wrong and Trump took some bad advice from the leading expert in the field, I guess I can't disagree with that. And some how by March 1st, Trump should have known to order 1 billion masks and shut the country down in November when according to our resident expert BWK, Israeli intelligence advised Trump that the COVID-19 virus was coming to American to kill thousands when there was no indication that it had killed thousands anywhere at that time.

So I thought hummm, maybe I should check out this story because when I asked BWK wouldn't say where he "dug up" this information. Guess what I found?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November — TV report

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...19-in-november

Report: US warned Israel about COVID-19 in November

The US government reportedly gave Israel advanced warning over the emerging threat the coronavirus posed in China around mid-November.
According to Israeli broadcaster Channel 12, US intelligence agencies became aware of the danger posed by COVID-19 as it battered the central city of Wuhan in China's Hubei province.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/us-intelligence-tipped-israel-coronavirus-outbreak-november-43198

US intelligence tipped Israel on coronavirus outbreak in November?

So now we know where BWK got the story ( which I think is full of shit and something Alex Jones would say and BWK would eat with a shovel ) but his dyslexia caused him to get the story backwards. So going forward, when you read a post by BWK, just transpose the "from and to" and maybe, maybe, you'll get the story straight but I wouldn't count on it.

At least now I know why BWK wouldn't tell us where he got that information that Israeli intelligence warned Trump in November. The only question left now is, did BWK purposely mix up the the information and can he or is it she, really can't read?

From what I have seen so far, considering the level of TDS exibited, he or is it she, didn't give a crap what the story actually said and turned it around to give false information other wise know as lying.

Imagine that.

And there is literally no confirmation that U.S. intelligence every made any such report but hey, doesn't matter to BWK who accuses others of believing in conspiracy theories. You know what they say "Ignorance is Bliss and Kriss is Bliss" or something like that.