The perfect “stay out of the hospital” pass for Trump’s COVID Liberation Army! Get yours today.

Perfect for a day at the beach, church or packing the steps of your favorite state capitol.

Make sure yous tell em “Donnie sent me.”
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 10:36 AM
just another YR support post for the CCP and the PLA - the largest fascist organization in the world.

Perfect for a day at the beach, church or packing the steps of your favorite state capitol.

Make sure yous tell em “Donnie sent me.” Originally Posted by HoeHummer
If someone signs that are you liberals going to deny them medical treatment that would save their life?

At the same time you would let infected felons out of jail or pay for their sex change operation?

Even in Austin where you live you liberals have no option to suppress peaceful protests:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Would YR sign one of his passes personally?
Particularly if YR caught the Wuhan virus??

Doubtful, at best.
YR is a fucking pussy. He let his boyfriend go to Jonestown and drink the koolaid. We all wish he had the balls to join him.
Another worthless thread started by (Yssup Rider) the hummerhoe

If someone signs that are you liberals going to deny them medical treatment that would save their life? s. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Hasn’t the religious right already made claim to that god given right to refuse treatment to anyone they deem unfit?

Those libs are having to play catch up, eh?
YR is a fucking pussy. He let his boyfriend go to Jonestown and drink the koolaid. We all wish he had the balls to join him. Originally Posted by Budman
Really? How would you know something like that...internet insight, eh.
Hasn’t the religious right already made claim to that god given right to refuse treatment to anyone they deem unfit?

Those libs are having to play catch up, eh? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I'm not aware of that circumstance of denying life giving medical care by the religious right.
Really? How would you know something like that...internet insight, eh. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Way before you time here.
Another worthless thread started by (Yssup Rider) the hummerhoe

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
The great leader was asked today about the liability of a company who brings their employees back to work without testing...he had a tremendously strong answer...he didn’t know, but he’s gonna look into it.

I suspect the companies will require their workers to sign a waiver. That’s the way Amerika will be made great again for some.
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 06:33 PM
j66- trying to think again - u are just parroting into all the lawyer's wet dreams of the shape of things to come!
Hey obsey, you should use your superior internet intellect to get the specifications of the Abbott testing machine that the great leader was once again advertising today. Some people are saying the tremendous testing machine can only test 89 people a day. Do you know anything about that?

The great leader claimed there’s five thousand of those machines...if it only tests 89 people a day how long will it be to test 330, 000,000 people. The great leader told me on national tv that everybody can get a test.
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 07:00 PM
The usual from j666 - first there is name-calling, then an allegation "Some People are saying" with no attribution, reference. or proof, which then becomes a "Truth" to Fascist DPST j666.

If U need a test - go to Ur doctor.

Meanwhile - If u have a question about How many tests are available in which areas of the country - U are welcome to go do some research and look it up for Oneself.

U never do learn - same old WaPo propaganda, j66.

same foolish technique as used on "Ancient aliens" programs to try to convince idiots that aliens built the Egyptian pyramids.

"Someone said" I have the title to the Brooklyn Bridge - interested in purchasing it from me - j66 - at a very reasonable price!!! ?

LOL