Nationwide COVID19 Testing And Tracking

It's overkill and govt over reach. I can see some benefit in testing in high density areas like the NYC but that's it. The tracking is unconstitutional and unnecessary.

Most people in Texas don't want to be tested if the have no symptoms. I'm not. Would I let the govt test me if I had a fever any other time? No. That's between me and my doctor. Does the doctor report my stats to the CDC? Maybe but he doesn't track me.

I may have some leeway if you were going on airplanes and cruises as far as the testing but my understanding is there's up to an 12 day incubation period. What difference does the test really mean if people can test positive for being carriers and asymptomatic.
I would think that if a person tested positive, even if they are asymptomatic, they would not be permitted to go on a cruise or a plane.
It's overkill and govt over reach. I can see some benefit in testing in high density areas like the NYC but that's it. The tracking is unconstitutional and unnecessary.

Most people in Texas don't want to be tested if the have no symptoms. I'm not. Would I let the govt test me if I had a fever any other time? No. That's between me and my doctor. Does the doctor report my stats to the CDC? Maybe but he doesn't track me.

I may have some leeway if you were going on airplanes and cruises as far as the testing but my understanding is there's up to an 12 day incubation period. What difference does the test really mean if people can test positive for being carriers and asymptomatic. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How are people being tested? I am sure you've seen some of the videos of people driving up in an enclosed area and never leave their vehicle. A technician donned in what almost looks like a Hazmat suit swabs the mouth of the individual with a large Q-Tip and that's it. To me that doesn't seem like a very efficient method to test for the presence of a Virus. That's more familiar as a method for DNA testing. My advice is if you feel like you could be coming down with a virus see your personal care Physician he knows you and your medical history. Driving up into one of these testing sites to have some crackpot swab your mouth for a virus isn't very wise in my opinion. I have no intentions of being tested, not in that manner anyway.
Is this more paranoia abouts the government stealings your DNA?
How are people being tested? I am sure you've seen some of the videos of people driving up in an enclosed area and never leave their vehicle. A technician donned in what almost looks like a Hazmat suit swabs the mouth of the individual with a large Q-Tip and that's it. To me that doesn't seem like a very efficient method to test for the presence of a Virus. That's more familiar as a method for DNA testing. My advice is if you feel like you could be coming down with a virus see your personal care Physician he knows you and your medical history. Driving up into one of these testing sites to have some crackpot swab your mouth for a virus isn't very wise in my opinion. I have no intentions of being tested, not in that manner anyway. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So, what is your great plan for the American citizens who have no personal Physician... let Obsey diagnosis them over the internet?
Is this more paranoia abouts the government stealings your DNA? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That’s kinda spooky, that anyone would want the DNA of the great leaders followers. The country has enough gullible morons as it is.
So, what is your great plan for the American citizens who have no personal Physician... let Obsey diagnosis them over the internet? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
My advice is to seek a competent medical professional if you're ill instead of relying on some roadside testing station where your sample could be contaminated.
Is this more paranoia abouts the government stealings your DNA? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No it's not paranoia. Oral swabbing is the manner in which DNA is collected. You trust everything the Government says. Do you really think they care that much about your health? I don't trust the Government as far as I can throw them.
If they did a mouth swab on you, the govt would end up tracking WTF, Jaxon, Missburger, ignoranceiskriss and half of East Austin.
If they did a mouth swab on you, the govt would end up tracking WTF, Jaxon, Missburger, ignoranceiskriss and half of East Austin. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That would be a nexus of homosexual perversion.
If they did a mouth swab on you, the govt would end up tracking WTF, Jaxon, Missburger, ignoranceiskriss and half of East Austin. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nadfly, if that’s an attempt to indicate I have taken part in a homosexual act?

Keep my name out of your personal fantasies.
That would be a nexus of homosexual perversion. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Did the great leader declare homosexuality a perversion?
Did the great leader declare homosexuality a perversion? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

do yous want him to?

BAHHAAAAA
  • Tiny
  • 04-20-2020, 08:32 PM
Chung Tran has accused us of being pussies for complaining about the lock down. Maybe he's wrong and maybe he's right. But I can understand his point of view. Back in the 70's he probably spent a lot of time crawling through caves snuffing out Viet Cong and surviving behind enemy lines in North Vietnam. So what's happening now is a piece of cake for him.

I have similar feelings about this separate topic. The Health Department called 23 of my exes to tell them they may have a case of penicillin resistant gonorrhea. If they'd done that for the coronavirus instead it would have been a walk in the park, comparatively speaking.
Did the great leader declare homosexuality a perversion? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
We already knew it was bad.