Ted Cruz Reveals HUGE Coronavirus Bombshell... 6 mins

its not really a bombshell... its more of a confirmation of we what we know.

this new bit info doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere else...

Ted says there was 2 bio labs in wuhan that was working on the bat virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeD0qhR5XOY
March 10,2020 ....."There is very likely a link between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and this virus that just coincidentally happens to occur within a couple of miles from that institute" ..... the lamestream media immediately jumps on this, calling it "crazy - a conspiracy theory, there was no evidence of this" ..... within a month multiple reports are claiming that the virus originated from that lab, but wait! how can that be? Because if that's true, then THIS CAN'T BE TRUMP'S FAULT!!! .....
Most of that is still tin foil and illogical leaps. The only part that matters was Cruz stating “we still don’t know if it came from the lab”. All that other talk is just an attempt to try and establish the conspiracy but he clearly states “we still don’t know if it came from the lab”.
Cruz? Is that the same Cankee who’s father assassinated JFK? We don’t know that for a fact, but isn’t that the same guy? LOLLING!

I’ve said it before ... dillsy, my brother, yous have yet to see a conspiracy theory yous didn’t like.

At least yous got this one directly from the “Verdict.” That makes it real, eh?
Most of that is still tin foil and illogical leaps. The only part that matters was Cruz stating “we still don’t know if it came from the lab”. All that other talk is just an attempt to try and establish the conspiracy but he clearly states “we still don’t know if it came from the lab”. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What's the "conspiracy" that Senator Cruz (or others) are attempting to establish?

I see a lot of what the Clinton's call "parsing." That's were one tries to dismiss a argument (or evidence) by focusing on a key word and attempts to void it. So far it's a claim that the virus was "genetically engineered" at the facility. I haven't heard an claim by the Republicans that it was "genetically engineered." But that's what many of the Dims and the Dim handlers are focusing on. Pick whatever word suits you, the Chinese were working on bat viruses at the lab. One appears to have escaped. There's no way you can prove it. Even if you tested all the personnel at the lab the Chinese would say they got the virus when they were out in the general population.

Thanks for posting Dilbert. Based on what Cruz and Cotton are saying, there's a lot the govt knew but hasn't told us.
What's the "conspiracy" that Senator Cruz (or others) are attempting to establish?

I see a lot of what the Clinton's call "parsing." That's were one tries to dismiss a argument (or evidence) by focusing on a key word and attempts to void it. So far it's a claim that the virus was "genetically engineered" at the facility. I haven't heard an claim by the Republicans that it was "genetically engineered." But that's what many of the Dims and the Dim handlers are focusing on. Pick whatever word suits you, the Chinese were working on bat viruses at the lab. One appears to have escaped. There's no way you can prove it. Even if you tested all the personnel at the lab the Chinese would say they got the virus when they were out in the general population.

Thanks for posting Dilbert. Based on what Cruz and Cotton are saying, there's a lot the govt knew but hasn't told us. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I believe you know exactly what the conspiracy is. That this somehow came out of the lab in Wuhan. At first it was a conspiracy that it was bioengineered, which has been soundly rejected by actual scientists who actually study this stuff but still gets stated as fact by talking political tv people and secondly, though it may have naturally been transmissible from bat to human, that it was mistakenly carried from the lab by someone in the lab and to the public. Once again, there is no actual proof of that either. The amount of proof amounts to patient zero for some disease originating in Georgia and the theory being that it came from the CDC.

There are at least 3 threads with people like Dilbert constantly repeating the same wrong information as fact when everyone that has actual real information has stated that there is NO Zero NONE Notta proof that the virus came from any lab aside from geography.

The only reason that it even matters whether it came from the lab is because those pushing the theory have a political agenda. From a health standpoint, we wish it came from a lab because at least then we'd have a heads up due to study and historical understanding in creating cures/reatment/vaccine rather than starting from scratch trying to figure this thing out.

I know this is the politics forum aud its the place where wacky talk is promoted but sticking to an actual fact or two would be great for everyone. Nonetheless, Cruz stated that "there is no evidence it came from the lab".
I believe you know exactly what the conspiracy is. That this somehow came out of the lab in Wuhan. At first it was a conspiracy that it was bioengineered, which has been soundly rejected by actual scientists who actually study this stuff but still gets stated as fact by talking political tv people and secondly, though it may have naturally been transmissible from bat to human, that it was mistakenly carried from the lab by someone in the lab and to the public. Once again, there is no actual proof of that either. The amount of proof amounts to patient zero for some disease originating in Georgia and the theory being that it came from the CDC.

There are at least 3 threads with people like Dilbert constantly repeating the same wrong information as fact when everyone that has actual real information has stated that there is NO Zero NONE Notta proof that the virus came from any lab aside from geography.

The only reason that it even matters whether it came from the lab is because those pushing the theory have a political agenda. From a health standpoint, we wish it came from a lab because at least then we'd have a heads up due to study and historical understanding in creating cures/reatment/vaccine rather than starting from scratch trying to figure this thing out.

I know this is the politics forum aud its the place where wacky talk is promoted but sticking to an actual fact or two would be great for everyone. Nonetheless, Cruz stated that "there is no evidence it came from the lab". Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So the tens of thousands of people dead in Wuhan is "some crazy conspiracy theory?"

I've already disintegrated your "bioengineering" strawman.

It's a virus lab. The Chinese apparently were getting money from the US to study corona viruses there. As I said before, the US cannot prove that ANY virus escaped from there. That would require the assistance of the Chinese govt. The same Chinese govt that denied it happening and the virus couldn't be spread from person to person.

I'd say the facts enough are in. The Chinese know what an incredible liability this would be if it were proven in a court of law.