The Streets?

They dead or what haven't seen much action anybody have any recon?
It is too hot. It is always kind of dead during summer time.
In the evening wherever there are motels and nearby gas stations or stores. For example, I met a late 20s blonde, last night. I see her walking and park where she will pass by. She looks and we start a cautious conversation. Claimed she did not street walk... but also wanted to make sure I was not a LEO.
Thanks for the Intel I stick to Fort Worth though :-(
Good luck

Watch the smaller no name convenience stores. As in my review of Terra, she likes to sit and play the games while watching foot traffic in and out of the store. Managers don't let them just loiter but allow to stay inside as long as they are spending money. At least most o them are cooler inside.

Watch the smaller no name convenience stores. As in my review of Terra, she likes to sit and play the games while watching foot traffic in and out of the store. Managers don't let them just loiter but allow to stay inside as long as they are spending money. At least most o them are cooler inside.
Been wondering about the convenience store thing since you mentioned it. I checked out a few stations in hot spots around the harry hines, forest, walnut hill, and royal area but nothing was happening.

Also can someone explain the whole truck stop thing to me? Do they mean like those big T&A stations or more like rest stops? I never see action there either.

Yesterday on Harry Hines I saw a few too many girls I suspected to be street walkers but it also made me think with that volume it might be LEO. That's not normal for Harry Hines anymore.
With regard to truck lots, google "lot lizards" and even search here for an eye opening experience. Logan had a good lot lizard research post a while back.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=lizard

Yesterday on Harry Hines I saw a few too many girls I suspected to be street walkers but it also made me think with that volume it might be LEO. That's not normal for Harry Hines anymore. Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer
Sometimes quite the opposite. If LE is out, not many girls are out. Dallas doesn't have the time or money to spend on multiple decoys and stings.