Address: 114/George Bush
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, K-9, sideways, CIM , lfk, dfk, plus plus, No greek
Session Length: 30
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: reddish blonde pass shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'10, says 150, its gotta be more but holds it very well, 36 D,
Recommendation: Yes
good job hunter, i have been running dry on the quest chat line looking for amatuers looking to pay some bills.
Blue, post an Ad on Craigslist, ask
For them to put a word
Of your choosing on the subject line so u know they are real. Chatline- most of them girls are wanting to make some
Cash, you just gotta filter
Them out. I hooked up with a young blk girl 2 weeks ago. Brought to the house with
Me and has a drink
And talked. She just wanted to get out of the apt she shares with her sis, Didnt ask for money and we end up doing it in the shower. It was fantastic . Takes a little patience but you can score ! A little harder if you have SO. I live alone
And it makes it easier for me. GL
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2012, 05:36 PM
SW Hunter is the "king of fishing" I enjoy reading your reviews, keep up the good work.
SW Hunter Is absolutely right, I have met so many ladies From ads that I've placed on craigslist. Mostly they have been very very nice and in many cases, not only are the donations less expensive, they are not clock watchers, and also, the IOP, If not real Passion, Is way better then most providers.
So much for the grandstanding State Attorneys Generals forcing CL to shut down its adult section. Now those sexually repressed deviants are on wholesome websites like Facebook, MySpace etc
To add to Claw. CL girls are the ones that really need the money and really get into it. I always make a comment about I don't want to come over if your not gonna enjoy it yada yada yada. Now I'm not gonna sit here and tell you every encounter is a good one but that's the way it is, sometimes it's a little perch but every now n then, I get the 16 lb bass :-), just gotta use the right bait :-)
To add to Claw CL girls are the ones that really need the money and really get into it. I always make a comment about I don't want to come over if your not gonna enjoy it yada yada yada. Now I'm not gonna sit here and tell you every encounter is a good one but that's the way it is, sometimes it's a little perch but every now n then, I get the 16 lb bass :-), just gotta use the right bait :-) Originally Posted by SW Hunter
Good advice!

Doesn't CL now require a phone number to confirm?
Bartly, it asked last week for code that you put in, no biggie. But the other day, I didn't have to . 214Dallas, put in the casual encounter secrion
Just curious, but what do you normally include in your CL post? I have been fishin with mine and get nothing but robotic responses.
Just curious, but what do you normally include in your CL post? I have been fishin with mine and get nothing but robotic responses. Originally Posted by dfwfunguy1818
Always have them put something specific in the subject line of their reply. Fave song, movie or color. The spam bots don't read the post, just the title. Typical spam bot reply will be something like, "Where are you DFW?" SW and I both have been fishing in the CL pond quite a while lol. The fish are there, just have to be creative with your bait. Replying to ads is very hit and miss. Make your own ad and learn to weed out the spam.
Always have them put something specific in the subject line of their reply. Fave song, movie or color. The spam bots don't read the post, just the title. Typical spam bot reply will be something like, "Where are you DFW?" SW and I both have been fishing in the CL pond quite a while lol. The fish are there, just have to be creative with your bait. Replying to ads is very hit and miss. Make your own ad and learn to weed out the spam. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
Exactly what Dilbert said!
Thats yadda yadda.
caught my first on off CL adds.. thanks for the idea guys!! not a smoking hot chick but had alot of effort!! she actualy had tears when I put the money on the counter after we finished.. Could not tell if from joy or shame!! haha does not matter to me!!!! This is more fun than calling a provider...