Address: HWY 80 AND TOWN EAST
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, TITTY PLAY, DFK, DOGGIE
Session Length: 30
Fee: $100
Hair Color and Length: BLONDE HAIR AROUND THE SHOULDERS
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: HAS A VERY NICE BODY FOR HER AGE. HER TITS ARE AWESOME BIG ROUND AND PLENTIFUL. ASS IS VERY SPANKABLE. LIPS TO DIE FOR.
Recommendation: Yes
her site says cbj, is bbbj something new?
joe,

how is the looks these days? just asking as some of those pics are pretty old...some go as far as the aspd days.

Blues
I met her non-BCD back in 2005, she was extremely hot back then. Some of her photos appear to be new(er) so I assume they are fairly accurate of her current looks.

She ran some ads a bit ago saying she was now providing BBBJ. Not sure if her site got updated, not sure if she is still BBBJ, but this review would suggest she is.

Never went BCD with her, she left the state right after I met her, and I have not reconnected since her return.
This gal is a fun laid, but she does have a temper. I called her a bitch and she really started to tongue lashing me. Last time I saw her was in 2007...
got mad before or after you called her a bitch?

This gal is a fun laid, but she does have a temper. I called her a bitch and she really started to tongue lashing me. Last time I saw her was in 2007... Originally Posted by needingmilking